cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Daytona International

bassin39
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. Has anyone camped at Daytona International RV resort and campground? We just got back from a week long scouting trip of RV parks in the New Smyrna Beach, Florida area. We were getting worried until the second to last day when we happened upon this place. We were trying to steer clear of the Daytona area. But since we were 1200 miles from home we figured it wouldn't hurt to look. The place is beautiful. Seems to perfect. We know certain times of the year down there may be a little noisy but that would be a perfect time for a trip to the Keys. The owners seem to be fantastic people and the park is immaculate. We even started renting a site and we don't even have an RV yet. We didn't want to lose it when it got to crowded. We will be there full time come December. Just wondering if anyone's been there and what they thought. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
That place is packed in the winter... and I mean packed. If you are in to that then it is great. Personally we prefer the New Smyrna parks better.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

LadyRVer
Explorer II
Explorer II
We went there Christmas before last. Nice campground, friendly staff. Sites a little close, but doable. Nice area, lots to do.

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed there. No complaints. We like being in or near the midst of things. We've stayed there during bike week several times. Place is well kept and tidy convenient enough to the Beach and local events.
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
I haven't camped in that particular CG but Daytona Beach is a nice beach area and even has a boardwalk. That's rare in Florida. Jetty Park is a good CG in that area as well but can be hard to get reservations for.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

bassin39
Explorer
Explorer
No. It's not the racetrack itself. It's just west of I-95.

Vulcan_Rider
Explorer
Explorer
I assume this is NOT the race track itself.

There are major races only 4 times a year, I think, and one of those is motorcycles. Even staying ON the grounds isn't really a big noise problem.

The airport is kind of close though but not a lot of traffic.