cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a CG near Alexandria Bay, NY

Drbolasky
Explorer
Explorer
We plan to visit Boldt Castle later this summer. Can anybody recommend a CG in the vicinity with hookups? Thanks.

Doug, Linda, Audrey (USN) & Andrew

2008 Sequoia SR-5, 5.7 L, 2000 Coachmen Futura 2790TB Bunkhouse, Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension, Reese W.D. Hitch/Dual Cam Sway Control, Prodigy Brake Controller, McKesh Mirrors
:B
4 REPLIES 4

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
We visited Boldt Castle a week ago. We stayed at Wellesley Island State Park for the three nights we were in the area. All sites there have electric and there are water spigots scattered around the campground loops (not at each site). Loop F has FHU but was under renovation at the time. We were told at the entrance station that F loop was to be open sometime in July. All in all, a very nice campground.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450๐Ÿ™‚

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
A couple years ago we stayed at Merry Knoll . The owners were great. It's in Clayton, so it's just a few miles to Alex Bay.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Was there a week or so ago and stayed at 1000 Islands cg. Nothing special, but clean with good full hookups. Very convenient to Alex Bay.
Would recommend.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thousand Island Campground
Lanz's
and Birch Haven all wiithin 20 miles
all full hook ups

Keewaydin State park and grass point state park are close. Keewaydin being just outside Alexandria Bay

Wellesley Island state park is just across the thousand Island bridge.
Wellesley Island has full hook ups but I am unsure of the others. They do have water and elec and dump station

Also Hyde Lake CG may be worth a look not to far away quiet setting
Traveling with my best friend my wife!