cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

otter lake cg e.strousberg, pa

deeange
Explorer
Explorer
we are thinking of going to this cg for the first trip of this season. any in put on this cg never their. thanks,

2003 Airstream Land Yacht 30'
9 REPLIES 9

shar3890
Explorer
Explorer
Any of the sites on A,B or C road are good. Some of them are pull throughs, some are back ins. There are also sites on the lake that are great. These sites are of course more expensive.

mikhen
Explorer
Explorer
pxt wrote:
Anyone offer a good site Number? (private if possible).Ty

That depends on what you want as far as hookups and if you want lake front. Most of their sites are spacious. Some of the lake fronts are more private than others. Of course, the better the site, the more you will be paying. And keep in mind, I'm not sure ofnthye date, but after a certain date, it's a 5 night minimum.

pxt
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone offer a good site Number? (private if possible).Ty

mikhen
Explorer
Explorer
Seems to be our first trip every year, including this year. That is because o the indoor pool and discount coupon that expires in May. I'd go there anytime. Great biking, boat rentals, etc.

shar3890
Explorer
Explorer
Otter lake is a beautiful campground. We go there every year. It is the ultimate "mountain" campground. Yes, the road to get to campground is long and windy, but well worth the trip once you get there. The campground is very clean with great sites. All sites are stoned and level with space between you and your neighbor. All roads are paved. There is a large lake with beach area, outdoor and indoor pools, tennis courts, and playgrounds. Lots to do in area too. Have fun !!

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Got high marks on rvparkreviews, even one from this month.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Jimbee
Explorer
Explorer
Great campground!

You won't be disappointed. The road leading up to the campground is very narrow and all uphill so go slow! The bath houses are dated but very well maintained and clean. Nice level park if you enjoy bike riding. Indoor pool is nice when the weather isn't, but can be a little chilly as the owners keep the heater low. Good bass fishing and you don't need a PA license there.

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
The wife and I sent there back in November of 2010. The campground is beautiful, nice sites, quiet area. It was bitter cold with the wind off the lake, but we still had a great time. The bath houses were a little dated, but we remember the sites being nice and enjoyed our stay.

The roads leading to the campground are a little small, they lead through some hunting land, you are a little ways away from civilization up there.

I'm sure you will have a great time. I'm pretty sure you can swim in the lake if its warm enough.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Bill_Diana
Explorer
Explorer
Good choice if you have kids. The road leading to the campground is a bit of a challenge but worth the effort.