cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our View at Anchor Down

1Adam12
Explorer
Explorer
View from our site. One of the best we've ever had.

DW and two boys
2019 Grand Design Momentum 397M
2020 Ram 3500 DRW
29 REPLIES 29

Dance_Chick
Explorer
Explorer
It's also relative to where someone is from. I'm from central FL like the OP. This is not a view we get in our neck of the woods...water, yes, but mountains, no. Heck, we've had lots of sites with NO view at all. Beautiful view IMO.
Gene, Gayle, & Oliver (the dog)
2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40 PDQ/2012 Honda CRV toad
Blue Ox tow bar & base plate/Air Force One braking

Bob806
Explorer III
Explorer III
Is this near the Smokies?

SusanDallas
Explorer
Explorer
Spectacular View, I am sure you enjoyed your stay. X4 on the negative! If there were trees, you would not have the view. I have stayed at parks on the beach that have no trees. I would rather see the ocean!

You negative people out there, get a life! You would find you would be a lot happier if you dropped your negative attitude. Have A Happy Day!

sgfrye
Explorer
Explorer
btw whats the site number?

sgfrye
Explorer
Explorer
beautiful view

we camp at state parks, busy beach parks, and "resort" type parks. we enjoy them all for different reason.

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Busskipper wrote:
camp-n-family wrote:
Nice view in the background for sure but that โ€œcampgroundโ€ looks like a parking lot to me. No trees, no space, no privacy. No offence meant, to each his own, but not my idea of camping.

Interesting how some see nothing but RV's and Others see nothing But Mountains and a Lake with a Potential for a Big Sunset :S

Must be why the RV thing is just GREAT!!!!!!!!

JMHO,

I see beautiful mountains and a lake, with a parking lot full of RVs in the foreground.

There is a difference between a campground and an RV resort. This is obviously the latter. I would not care for this sort of place, but many people do. To each their own.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
Crowe wrote:
Interesting how some see nothing but RV's and Others see nothing But Mountains and a Lake with a Potential for a Big Sunset

X2. Pic is gorgeous. Don't understand the need for some to be so negative.

x3. Beautiful picture...ditto on the negative ๐Ÿ˜ž

dedmiston
Wow. Rough crowd. Sorry to see so many negative comments (I deleted some of them too).

That looks amazing to me. Sure, it isn't wooded, but neither are the most popular beaches and deserts and they still offer incredible settings.

Looks like you got a great space.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
Crowe wrote:
Interesting how some see nothing but RV's and Others see nothing But Mountains and a Lake with a Potential for a Big Sunset

X2. Pic is gorgeous.

X3

I would prefer the sunrise with my morning cup of coffee! :C

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer

X2. Pic is gorgeous. Don't understand the need for some to be so negative.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
camp-n-family wrote:
Nice view in the background for sure but that โ€œcampgroundโ€ looks like a parking lot to me. No trees, no space, no privacy. No offence meant, to each his own, but not my idea of camping.

Interesting how some see nothing but RV's and Others see nothing But Mountains and a Lake with a Potential for a Big Sunset :S

Must be why the RV thing is just GREAT!!!!!!!!

JMHO,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thatโ€™s going to be my next campground next time we visit the area.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
:C :C

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Very, very nice!