cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

My fave Rosey Ln cg site #5 no elec

the view from site #3 Rosey Ln cg

walking path at rosey ln cg

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

One mile cg near Almont CO with 30amp elec

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

Mosca cg near Spring creek reservior(good fishing)near Almont CO

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

North Bank cg Almont CO

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

Lakeview cg Taylor Park CO

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

Rivers End cg Taylor park CO

Locky
Explorer
Explorer
Even though we are smiling in this picture we are sad that we have only 3 weekends left before we have to bring the camper home from Jellystone Campground at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan.

mwjw
Explorer
Explorer

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer
texasjayco wrote:
Beavers Bend State Park in SE Oklahoma. Beautiful country!!

Mark

Hi there, I know this is an old post, but we are going to Beavers Bend in October. Do you remember the site number for this site.

We have been to Beavers bend several times but this will be out first time camping.

Thanks
2015 Heartland Prowler LX285
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer

Lake Claiborne State Park, Homer, La by jamespetrey, on Flickr August 2011
2015 Heartland Prowler LX285
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Red Rock RV Park, Island Park ID - seen on approach from Red Rock Rd. This park is truly isolated - and quiet! Many of the sites are back-to-back hookups and are tight, but have large "front yards" with firepits.

Back-in sites are a bit short for bigger rigs, but they have great views. Here was ours (site #5):

2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Henrys Lake SP, ID, site #23 (pullthru water-electric):

2020 Lance 2375

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Site 51, Rocky Mountain RV Park, Gardiner MT. This was a premium FHU site so it had a large "front yard" (worth it, IMO).

A view of the upper level of the same campground:

2020 Lance 2375

JaredWPhillips
Explorer
Explorer
Boggs Lake, IN. Site #46.

A very nice campground. Very large with a wide variety of sites. They recently expanded further with more full-hookup and 50 amp sites.
One problem was the due to it being heavily wooded and hilly, the location of utilities was far from ideal. The original site that we chose (by looking at a map) wouldn't work for us because of the electric and water being 50 ft away. We chose another site that had the utilities at a normal location and went back to the main office to switch. She told me it was the same price and we moved with no problems.
The next day, we left and went to work in nearby Washington, IN. We decided to stay another night so I called and spoke to the same lady (who remembered me) and we requested to book the same site. She did so and just charged our card that they had on file. Upon arriving that night we got our pass and then discovered that they charged us an extra fee (first night was $23.00 and this time it said $30.00) and when I inquired she said that it was a 50 amp site and that she mistakenly gave me the cheaper price the night before. The park was basically empty, middle of the week and no other reservations. We have a 14ft trailer and barely use the 30amp. I pointed this out and the fact that she had told me the day before that it was the same price as our first site. She wouldn't budge and we had to pay the extra $7.00 or go search for another site.
Sorry for the long story, just wanted to give warning. That park is very nice and we will stay there again, but be forewarned to check out the site you want before you sign anything and make sure that whoever checks you in knows what they are doing and gives you the correct price. The actual campground is a good half-mile into the park from the check-in point so its a hassle to drive back and forth looking at sites and then asking what the price and availability is.
MY RVing BLOG
  • 2002 Chevy Suburban Z71 5.3 V8

• 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab 4x4 5.3 V8. GoodYear Wrangler Authority E-Rated tires, FireStone AirBags.

• TT: 2010 KZ Spree 240 BHS

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
ronhanson wrote:
Trying some 360degree panorama's

Spruce Grove Campground

WOOOOZA---love that view! Thanks for sharing it with us.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!