cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Carl - thanks for the reply and the second picture. That helps a lot. I bookmarked the WA sate park site for future use. DH and I have been wanting to head that way some time. At least that pull through looks longer and wider than the one we had a Teton Canyon FS in Western Wyoming and DH did a pretty good job getting into that one (with me spotting so the trees didn't take out the roof!).
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
nohurry - Your pictures are great and it looks like a beautiful SP so I went to the web site, but site 120 is listed as a pull through. Are there two site 120's in different sections? Most of these state park sites with photos don't show the pull in and full length of the driveways so it's difficult to tell if the turing room and back-in room is adequate for bigger rigs.

Just one site 120 and it is a pull through. There were plenty of large trailers there. When you make your reservation it has drop down menus, and you choose the size of you RV i.e. "large trailer". then it will show you green dots on the sites that are available for your dates and size etc. Wa lets you reserve nine months in advance and they do fill up, so you have to plan ahead, or check frequently for cancelations.

Another view....the trailer behind that Dodge is a 30 footer w/slide
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
He nohurry - upon a closer look at your photos, the site does look like a pull through. Is that right?
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
nohurry wrote:
Oh man, I just went through all 228 pages! Took me four days in my spare time. Really cool places. Lots of memories packed in there. Here's A couple pics of Lake Wenatchee SP in Wa. Site #120. Really private with trees all around as you can see. Short walk to the river and lake. Short drive to the Bavarian themed town of Leavenworth, which is worth seeing. Sites have elec. and water, with a dump station on your way out.

We had a cabin on this Lake for many years but sold it and decided to rv.
chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

lmsteck
Explorer
Explorer
johnmicb wrote:
Ok, I obviously don't know how to get the pictures to show up!!!

I think under Posting Pictures in Text you will find instructions on how to post pictures.
lmsteck

johnmicb
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, I obviously don't know how to get the pictures to show up!!!

johnmicb
Explorer
Explorer
Guess this doesn't work with Flickr

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
nohurry - Your pictures are great and it looks like a beautiful SP so I went to the web site, but site 120 is listed as a pull through. Are there two site 120's in different sections? Most of these state park sites with photos don't show the pull in and full length of the driveways so it's difficult to tell if the turing room and back-in room is adequate for bigger rigs.

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
Oh man, I just went through all 228 pages! Took me four days in my spare time. Really cool places. Lots of memories packed in there. Here's A couple pics of Lake Wenatchee SP in Wa. Site #120. Really private with trees all around as you can see. Short walk to the river and lake. Short drive to the Bavarian themed town of Leavenworth, which is worth seeing. Sites have elec. and water, with a dump station on your way out.

Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boya Lake Provincial Park on the Cassiar Highway

Boya Lake

It does not get much better than this; Boya Lake
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
This is the Hershy Camp Ground on the main drag driving North from the interstate. Our site was on the loop to the right of the entry road and office about midway down on the North side. Many prettier places in the park but really nice family place. This was after much of the snow from the Halloween day 2011 had melted. Even with the snow we had about 40 young trick or treaters.

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

capt205
Explorer
Explorer
doublenot7 wrote:
I just wonder how much he will recall later.

More than you think...
2003 F-350 with the 7.3 4X4, Crew Cab, Longbed
2009 XLR 3712SA

Bonefish
Explorer
Explorer
doublenot7 wrote:
He just turned 4 years old and has been camping since 3 months old. I just wonder how much he will recall later. We will remember it anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

He will remember. Both of our boys (38 & 31) started young in camping & recall lots of our camping trips. We can get the pictures out from the many trips and flood of memories come back for all of us. Keep showing & talking about the trips.

Sharon

doublenot7
Explorer
Explorer
He just turned 4 years old and has been camping since 3 months old. I just wonder how much he will recall later. We will remember it anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

1stgenfarmboy
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like the pooch was havin a nice night sleep.

best memories are of my first camping trip.

Dar
1993 Dodge W350 Cummins with all the goodies
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 2wd 395hp
2017 Forest River Surveyor 243 RBS
2001 Super Sherpa & 2012 DL650A go along also