cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II

St Mary/East Glacier (Montana) KOA, site B5 (backin, FHU)
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II

West Glacier KOA (Montana) - "super site" (FHU with extra room)
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

tommykelly
Explorer
Explorer
bump

cooter4x
Explorer
Explorer
Mohican State Park, Ohio

Me, Wife and Daughters
2002 Keystone Sprinter 303BHS
2007 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.4L V8

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Bald Eagle State Park in PA - this was back in early May - trees were still pretty bare.

(practicing the new photo posting procedure (yeah - just found out about it :R))

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

Heap64
Explorer
Explorer
I wasn't sure how long the loop was and it was pretty tight getting in anyway. We sure enjoyed our days at this campground. A slice of paradise.
James & Kim from Central Illinois
2012 Ford F250 XLT CC SB 4x4 6.7, ARE Topper and Decked Draw System
2013 Arctic Fox 25Y (1250lb tongue weight with mods)
Blue Ox Sway Pro 1500 w/Reese Titan Weight Dist Shank

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Heap64 wrote:
Site 3 Jedediah Smith Redwoods Campground

I have to say Jedediah Smith was everything I hoped it would be. I was worried about fitting in our spot there. I had reserved the biggest spot I could and it turned out to be a great drive through! Site 3 had great trees and a ton of room. The 8.5โ€™ trailer made it between the trees in our spot with a few inches to spare. And it was long enough we could have even stayed connected if we would have wanted.

I probably should have driven backwards around the loop, then the campfire would have been on the door side of the trailer, but once I pulled in I decided to stay put.
You just answered my un-asked question, I've had to go the "wrong way" to put the door/awning on the "right" side. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Heap64
Explorer
Explorer
Site 3 Jedediah Smith Redwoods Campground

I have to say Jedediah Smith was everything I hoped it would be. I was worried about fitting in our spot there. I had reserved the biggest spot I could and it turned out to be a great drive through! Site 3 had great trees and a ton of room. The 8.5โ€™ trailer made it between the trees in our spot with a few inches to spare. And it was long enough we could have even stayed connected if we would have wanted.

I probably should have driven backwards around the loop, then the campfire would have been on the door side of the trailer, but once I pulled in I decided to stay put.
James & Kim from Central Illinois
2012 Ford F250 XLT CC SB 4x4 6.7, ARE Topper and Decked Draw System
2013 Arctic Fox 25Y (1250lb tongue weight with mods)
Blue Ox Sway Pro 1500 w/Reese Titan Weight Dist Shank

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer

South Sandushy cg, Rend Lake, IL Site #109,in May.
Safe Travels
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
As you can see, its not a cg, but I don't know which forum to post this on. The things you get to see whild on the road. This was in the rest area on the west bound side oF I-39, west of Bloomington, IL.
We Wallked the length, the beam was about 150' long, the full length was about 180' about 16' wide, with a slight curve in it. Had plates welded on the far side, the plates had lots of holes in them, we guessed that was so it could be bolted to a bridge somewhere. There was no one around to ask qurestion about this thing.
Safe Traavels
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
Twin mountain rv park in Pigeon Forge TN in my grandparents 02 Itasca Spirit 31. Awesome park! Has a 1ft kiddie pool separate from the big pool. 2 blocks from the strip and easy walking distance to alot of restaurants.

2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

michigansandzil
Explorer
Explorer
Wilderness State Park, Northern LP, Michigan. Site #66 on Lake Michigan
View during the day

And view after sunset.
2017 Coachmen Catalina 323 BHDSCK
2018 Ford F150 FX4
3 growing kids and 1 big dog

07PSDCREW
Explorer
Explorer
ghaindle wrote:
Travlingman wrote:
07PSDCREW wrote:
Chocoura KOA Chocoura NH. Site 42 is a "super site".
Very nice CG and very friendly staff.

I think I can safely say a picture of a "Happy Camper".

Sure is cute but can he help paddle?

Nope... He loves boat rides though... He's just a great companion!

On a side note: I was told there was no satellite access in the park. If you look, I was determined and I got signal right on the shoreline in the bushes on the right...lol
2007 Ford F350 6.0 CC SB
Fully bulletproofed/EGR/ARP Studs
Reese 16k round tube slider hitch.
2000 Damon Hornet 2850BH 5er :B
Days camped 2011= 34 2012= 46

ghaindle
Explorer
Explorer
Travlingman wrote:
07PSDCREW wrote:

Sure is cute but can he help paddle?
2008 Fun Finder 18FBS
2011 F150 EcoBoost w/3:55

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
07PSDCREW wrote:

2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4