cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,570 REPLIES 3,570

Steveo35
Explorer
Explorer
Our campsite at Smoky Bear CG in Cosby, Tennessee, about 10 miles east of Gatlinburg. KOA clean without the KOA price! ๐Ÿ™‚

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
Camping at West Lake Campground-Roosevelt Nat'l. Forest-June 2010. Our Campsite #27, located right beside West Lake with a wonderful view of the lake:

To view more camp-out photos of West Lake CG---> Click Link below:

Photo Link
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

Yeldarb
Explorer
Explorer

YAHOOOOOO - I can now finally post pictures, better watch out.... Moderator please delete my two previous posts...

This is Worlds of Fun Village - Kansas City MO - Site 81
Brad('67) and Valerie('68) Clements
Alyssa('95)
Sam and Toby
2008 Cherokee Grey Wolf 28BH
2005 Ford F350 DRW Crew Cab 6.8L V10
Omaha, Nebraska
Nights in 2011 - 24
Nights in 2010 - 30
Nights in 2009 - 36
Nights in 2008 - 31
Our Camping Adventures

Yeldarb
Explorer
Explorer
please delete
Alyssa('95)
Sam and Toby
Omaha, Nebraska
Nights in 2011 - 24
Nights in 2010 - 30
Nights in 2009 - 36
Nights in 2008 - 31
Our Camping Adventures

Yeldarb
Explorer
Explorer
please delete
Alyssa('95)
Sam and Toby
Omaha, Nebraska
Nights in 2011 - 24
Nights in 2010 - 30
Nights in 2009 - 36
Nights in 2008 - 31
Our Camping Adventures

buffymb
Explorer
Explorer
Delaware State Park (0hio) June 2010 (during the rains) Site 183
Nice distance between most sites, these are shadeless, because of the rains most of the shady sites were under water..Nice state park, excellent bike riding, needs updated bathrooms.

Flip side

Sites next to us
Buffy
America-Land That I Love
2013 Ford F450 Dually
2014.5 TKSB3 Elite Suites by DRV

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Bukhrn wrote:
We're not into tear drops,(a little claustrophobic) but I love that screen room, did it come with the TD?
I actually responded to this msg., but have no clue where it went. lol. I apologzie if this shows twice.

My family had two TT's while I was growing up, and then my childen, mom and I travelled around in her Holiday Alumalite 28' MH until health forced her to sell. I enjoy getting back to the basics. I sometimes camp solo, and I can move the T@B around myself, sometimes turning so the door faces the road.

Since we purchased our T@B used, it came with the add-a-room. We can sleep 4 comfortably when using it, two in the T@B (large 72x71 bed) and two in the add-a-room. I sometimes use a Coleman Event Shelter 14. The roof line mimics the T@B roof, so when the leg extensions are used it fits nicely over the T@B. I am using it here but not with the extensions. This is Sam Dale Lake in southern IL. I have a corner site but don't remember the number. It's Memorial Day so crowded. The water and boat ramp are across from me on the other side of this road.

Here's another of my corner site. When I camp close to home, mom can still join me. She loves to be at the CG.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
dmatt wrote:
newk wrote:
bakerkids wrote:

(I think my pics are too large, but I thought I'd read to put 640 in one box for size, which I did. Feel free, mod, to downsize)

Your pix aren't too big, or at least not by much. But I wanted to respond to the "put 640 in one box for size" idea. All that affects is the size that's displayed on the screen. It does NOT reduce the file size for loading speed and it's absolutely the wrong way to control the size of your pictures for net use.

That's what the Mods say to do here on this site.

Yes, the "width" recommendation for the forum is 640. Since the photo is hosted on another site, the file size does use up forum space. However, reducing the file size will decrease the loading time.

Sandi
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP

texasjayco
Explorer
Explorer
coastie_family wrote:
We were at Palo Duro Canyon State Park the same day as we had the storm and same rainbow. We didn't camp there, just spent the day there. Very beautiful park! We just got back today!

That storm was indeed a welcome relief from the heat!!

We were in the very back of the park in the Mesquite Camping Area in site #90.

We loved it!!

Mark
2022 Jayco Pinnacle 32RLTS
2022 Ford F-450 Limited Diesel Dually

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III

We're not into tear drops,(a little claustrophobic) but I love that screen room, did it come with the TD?
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
newk wrote:
bakerkids wrote:

(I think my pics are too large, but I thought I'd read to put 640 in one box for size, which I did. Feel free, mod, to downsize)

Your pix aren't too big, or at least not by much. But I wanted to respond to the "put 640 in one box for size" idea. All that affects is the size that's displayed on the screen. It does NOT reduce the file size for loading speed and it's absolutely the wrong way to control the size of your pictures for net use.

That's what the Mods say to do here on this site.
2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

newk
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy fellow T@Ber!!!

Well, Howdy yourself! I see you're the Mouse-ke-T@B. I've enjoyed your pics and blog! I hope to get to a rally some day...

Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

clkelley564
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
Lieber Rec. Area and Cataract Falls, Cloverdale, IN

Howdy fellow T@Ber!!!
Carol & Rick
MOUSE-KE-T@B
2007 T@B ClamShell #2741