Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Preparing to winter SW US

d59scs
Explorer
Explorer
Hello
My wife and I are both retiring mid 2018 and or goal is to take a trial voyage to SW US January-February-and early March 2019. We are looking for advise on campgrounds in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and southern California. Let me tell you a little about us. We have a 2004 32ft C Class with a full body slide. We buy and sell antiques-collectibles and vintage items so these type of venues are important to us. We aren't looking for high end parks but also would like to have hook ups. We are very use to boon-docking as we participate in outdoor flea markets during the summer. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Great Info Anyone have campground recommendations???
5 REPLIES 5

BarbaraOK
Explorer
Explorer
There is a difference between the Mesa Marketplace and the Apache Junction Flea Market

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe - full-timing since 2006

Figment II

(2002 Alpine 36 MDDS) ๐Ÿ™‚
2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
[purple]FMCA - F337834, SKP #90761[/purple]
Our Blog

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
Snowman9000 wrote:
There is a big flea market in Apache Junction, Arizona.

Don't think this what you are looking for. This all new merchandise. Certainly no place to look for antiques or collectables.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
And Quartzsite is pretty much a full time flea market from one end of town to the other! You have a choice of inexpensive full hook up sites to free BLM boondocking...

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
There is a big flea market in Apache Junction, Arizona.
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

alfredmay
Explorer
Explorer
If you plan to visit the Rio Grande Valley of TX then Victoria Palms Resort in Donna, TX might be for you. It is a high end resort in the middle of the RGV with easy access to I-2 and many flea markets.
Alfred May
2005 Excursion V10 4.30 4x4
2002 Cedar Creek 30RBS TT by Forest River
Reese Dual Cam
Tekonsha Prodigy