cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Resort in Central Florida

Dream_Chaser_
Explorer
Explorer
Am looking for an RV Resort within a 75 mile radius of Bushnell Fl. Would prefer it to have an area designated for travelers and not a site in between park models and year round units. FHU, good wifi, rec hall with activities and possibly a pull through with cement patio pad.

Looking for a 4 month stay (possibly winter of 2017).

Any good recommemdations?
9 REPLIES 9

Boldtning
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park in Crystal River. Great park, great area.
Jeff & Barbie
2010 Keystone Alpine 3500RE
Dodge Ram 3500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4X2 SRW, 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Crystal River, FL/Dillard, GA/ USA

FLGup
Explorer
Explorer
Williston Crossings RV Resort. http://www.willistoncrossingrv.com It is 60 miles north of Bushnell. Check it out....pictures on there website are worth a thousand words.....a real Resort, we were surprised when we found it.
FL-Guppie "small fish in a big pond"
2024 Grand Design 22MLE
2018 Ford F150 SuperCrew 3.5L Ecoboost, maxtow

w4phj
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for Blueberry Hill.
2021 Winnebago View 24J
2021 Ram pick up
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ham Radio Extra Class Volunteer Examiner
FAA A&P License

1969 Plymouth Road Runner

tohare
Explorer
Explorer
Wekiva Falls Rv Resort. Sorrento, just outside Sanford FL.

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
352 wrote:
Natures Resort. On the water and less than 75 miles away from Bushnell. I must say that if you like shrimp and are in the general area you must try THE FREEZER located in Homosassa Springs. You will be on the water in a Jimmy Buffet atmosphere drinking beer and eating the best dam shrimp you ever tasted in your life. Samuel Adams draft $2.00 One lb. shrimp devained steamed served $10.99.

Yup, actually it is in old Homosassa but your description is spot on. Yummo! My parents and siblings live down there. :B
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
www.emeraldpointervresort.Com in Zephyrhills has a Class A section only.

Explorer
Explorer
Natures Resort. On the water and less than 75 miles away from Bushnell. I must say that if you like shrimp and are in the general area you must try THE FREEZER located in Homosassa Springs. You will be on the water in a Jimmy Buffet atmosphere drinking beer and eating the best dam shrimp you ever tasted in your life. Samuel Adams draft $2.00 One lb. shrimp devained steamed served $10.99.
The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.

captbru
Explorer
Explorer
Here's one right in Bushnell, meets all your requirements.

Blueberry Hill RV Resort