cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Storage near Seattle

Kingpin3
Explorer
Explorer
We will be traveling to Seattle, WA from Minnesota, in September 2018, and are looking for a place to keep our 39 ft Class A, while we are staying downtown at a hotel, to attend a work conference. We will not be spending the night in the RV for about 4 days and need a secure, inexpensive place to park. I don't necessarily need electric, as I will be checking things each day. Does anyone have ideas that would be helpful?
8 REPLIES 8

ChuckV1
Explorer
Explorer
X2,
Get ready for sticker shock, in King county they have the highest tax's in the state, you have hotel tax, parking tax, food tax added fuel tax, carbine tax,

I believe if they could they would tax the tax ... The further away from King county you get the cheaper it gets, but if your going to drive a car into Seattle get ready to pay thought the noise for parking, last time we were downtown we paid $35.00 for 5 hours an of course tax was included...

Also Washington State has one of the highest gas taxes in the country, all so they can fix the roads which they don't Ugh

Safe travels

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
There is no boondocking or in-expensive place to leave rig in Seattle area.
What direction are you going after your visit to downtown?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
You may also look at the State Fairgrounds in Puyallup. FHU for $30/night. It may be a little far for what you want but we found it doable when we visited the area a few years ago.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
rv2go wrote:
Lake Pleasant RV Park is popular for RV'ers needing a place to store when taking a cruise.

I think this would be a great choice.
It's a very low crime area, it's somewhat secluded and under the watchful eye of the other people in the resort.
Someone would really have to go out of their way to bother your rig.

x3 Actually camped there but they are know for storage of RV's for cruise etc
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
rv2go wrote:
Lake Pleasant RV Park is popular for RV'ers needing a place to store when taking a cruise.

I think this would be a great choice.
It's a very low crime area, it's somewhat secluded and under the watchful eye of the other people in the resort.
Someone would really have to go out of their way to bother your rig.

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
โ€œStorageโ€ in a boondocking site during September isnโ€™t fair to other campers.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Your title says boondocking but your post indicates storage.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman