cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Skywalk

Gooding__R
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone visited the Skywalk at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon? If so where did you stay and how far did you have to drive for the RV park? We plan on making this trip this Spring.
23 REPLIES 23

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Actually it is "Grand Canyon Skywalk" on Eagle Point Rd, Peach Springs AZ, 86434, 888-868-9378. Technically it is on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Cost for two was quoted in May of this year was $75.00 per person.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Very expensive. And a long way out. And, yes, not part of the South Rim and not part of the National Park; on Indian land and they set the prices. Rightfully so.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
We have been there too.Stayed in Vegas and took a bus trip out.Way cheaper than going by private vehicle.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL

is_it_friday_ye
Explorer
Explorer
We've been to the skywalk and it was fun. We went when it first opened and stayed in Vegas and rented a car. Sorry, can't help with the campground.
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins SRW, Airlift airbags, Bilstein shocks, Smarty Jr., stainless turbo back exhaust, B&W Patriot 18K

2015 Grand Design Momentum 328M, disc brakes, Progressive Industries 50 amp EMS

rollexx
Explorer
Explorer
Just an FYI, The skywalk at Eagle Point is on the West Rim. Looks like there is one campground in Meadland which looks like the closest. Also many in Kingman

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
thought it was North rim, remember the roads/access being mentioned before. a whole lot of money to do it.
bumpy

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Gooding. R wrote:
Getting lost is all the fun.

Good thing you feel that way!:)

I've not been to the skywalk, but friends of ours have. They enjoyed it, but warn that it is very expensive.

Gooding__R
Explorer
Explorer
Living in AZ you should but everything I have read said the North Rim. Is Eagle Point on the South Rim? Well either way I need a place to stay. Getting lost is all the fun.

cruiserjs
Explorer
Explorer
Minor correction so you don't et lost; the Skywalk is on the South Rim.
Colorado Cruiser
Cruiser CF29CK 5th wheel; 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2wd, short bed
wonderful lifetime traveling companion/spouse