cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Some guys have all the luck...

RussOnTheRoad
Explorer
Explorer
...I'm not one of them. Ha! But I did have the good fortune of rolling into Mountain View Arkansas the weekend of the Mountain View Bluegrass Festival where some of the best talent in the world was to perform. I'd gone there to visit Blanchard Springs Caverns and didn't knw about the festival. If you'd like to know more the full report is on my blog RussOnTheRoad along with campground reports, great photos, interviews and more. It's all free.

Subscribe to my blog for photo tips, travel, boondocking, campground, product user reports and more: RussOnTheRoad.wordpress.com
5 REPLIES 5

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Old-Biscuit wrote:
Next year swing by Dixon, MO for several Blue Grass Festival/Events.

Camping on site.......great music/talent

Carol's Memorial Bluegrass Music Park in Dixon, Missouri.

I've added that to our itinerary. Thanks for the HT. We like the small to medium bluegrass festivals as well.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Next year swing by Dixon, MO for several Blue Grass Festival/Events.

Camping on site.......great music/talent

Carol's Memorial Bluegrass Music Park in Dixon, Missouri.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
We never fail to work a bluegrass festival into our trips. The only real 'must have' is camping on site. We have sampled them all from little ones of less than 100 people to Grey Fox in upstate NY where there are tens of thousands of people. Won't be doing Grey Fox or anything that size again. The best ones are the small to mid sized festivals.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

RussOnTheRoad
Explorer
Explorer
Halmfamily wrote:
Nice website Russ. Your photography is beautiful. Good luck with your adventures.

Thanks so much for your kind words and well wishes!
Subscribe to my blog for photo tips, travel, boondocking, campground, product user reports and more: RussOnTheRoad.wordpress.com

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Nice website Russ. Your photography is beautiful. Good luck with your adventures.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian