cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Topsail Hill Sites Being Repaired??

Dutch_Oven_Man
Explorer
Explorer
I noticed April 15, 16 and 17th has quite a few sites "x'd" out and are unavailable to rent. They look to be all of the sites that have the broken up concrete, sites 57-90.

I wonder if they are blocking out those dates for repairs? I sure hope so, you just about break a leg on some of those sites, and the road is almost washed out.
31 REPLIES 31

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I wish they would quit wasting so much money on this make believe SP CG and spend a few dollars on the others that have been neglected so long.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dutch Oven Man wrote:
I noticed April 15, 16 and 17th has quite a few sites "x'd" out and are unavailable to rent. They look to be all of the sites that have the broken up concrete, sites 57-90.

I wonder if they are blocking out those dates for repairs? I sure hope so, you just about break a leg on some of those sites, and the road is almost washed out.

Why not give them a call to find out? I hope they're being repaired too.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus