cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tuckahoe State Park - Queen Anne, MD

mdprowash
Explorer
Explorer
I had a decent review typed out and lost it somehow ๐Ÿ˜ž Too tired to write it again. Short version - very nice and we had a great time! Highly recommend... ๐Ÿ™‚

5 REPLIES 5

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've never been. My in-laws went there last year. They loved it.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have done Tuckahoe a few times. Nice park. In the area Martinak is our homebase of sorts. Planning on being there Labour Day. Can't go wrong with the MD SPs
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

Doug33
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed there last October and plan to go back again this fall. We had a great time and it was so relaxing. It had a great layout of sites that were spacious and quiet. We spent a lot of time hiking the trails. I want to try frisbee golf next time!

I went back and found my review I posted on the RV Park Review site:

"Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $33.00

Overall Rating:

Our trip to Tuckahoe State Park this past weekend in MD was excellent. We stayed in the electric loop site 24, which was very large and we had plenty of space between us and the neighbors. The CG roads were paved and the sites were level with crushed stone and a nice fire ring. The dump station was very convenient and located on the exit road. I didn't need the bath house, but checked them out and they were very nice and clean. At the entrance of the electric loop was a shed where you could get bundles of firewood for $4 (self-service). There was also a shed where they sold various food, t-shirts, and other stuff. The park has a frisbee golf course, which we plan to try out next time we go back. The park is located in a rural area that mostly consists of farmland. If you want to relax, this is the place to camp. Yet it's close enough to Annapolis and other developed areas if you want to sight see or eat out. 3 nights stay, including the $8 reservation fee, was still under $100 for an out of stater. All in all it was an excellent trip and well worth the money. We camped at Tuckahoe State Park in a Travel Trailer."
2014 Keystone Bullet 281BHS
2002 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L 4x4
Equalizer hitch
Nights spent camping in 2015: 25
Next trip: mid-April 2016?

Mr__Patches
Explorer
Explorer
We spend just about every holiday weekend there and love it. Will be there this upcoming Labor Day weekend.

Rich & Miss Ivy
BunFest Express II

happynow
Explorer
Explorer
Takes me back home, thank you for this post. My first summer away from Maryland.

It is a nice, quiet park. We camped there and at nearby
Martinak State Park also. Enjoyed fishing and kayaking.
There is a local seafood place, forget the name. Outstanding MD crabs.
happynow

Steve and Carol