cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stainless Sinks?

Houston_Camping
Explorer
Explorer
16x20 stainless bathroom sinks... Do they exist? Currently all I see on-line are acrylic colored to look stainless, but no real metal ones. I'd like to start with simple upgrades like this to eventually changing the floor and possibly paint or put in new bathroom wall panels to make my Lexi look more modern and updated. I've never been a big fan of the RV industries choices in fabrics, valences and wall panels. Any suggestions on the sink, etc???
Have a safe trip!

Joey & Nick
2006 Lexington GTS 270S
"The Dragonfly Inn"
10 REPLIES 10

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
If you find a sink that you like and it is a tad bigger than the hole, you take a skil saw and make the hole bigger, you might have to do some plumbing also for the drain.

navegator

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
We replaced out kitchen sink with a SS sink that that "close". A bit of work and the sink in now a permanent fixture! Lovin' it! You may not be able to find an exact replacement but you should be able to find one that even a rookie can make the necessary modifications. We found ours at Lowe's or Home Depot.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

bowebow
Explorer
Explorer
IKEA has a nice small ss sink. Under 30$
2007gmc duramax 2500hd
2014 V CROSS 30VSK

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Look for a bar sink, they come in smaller dimensions.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We also have stainless steel sinks in our kitchen which is always my choice. If your current sinks are shallow and you can, put deeper sinks in when you replace them. I also would not buy the cheapest light weight ones either.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wanted to make sink area in my OFF-ROAD POPUP a tad larger so picked up all I needed from LOWES. Also used the stainless steel sink...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

PHM4LR
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.lowes.com/pd/Moen-2000-Series-18-in-x-25-5-in-Stainless-Steel-Double-Basin-Drop-In-1-Hole-Residential-Kitchen-Sink/50114004

This is the one I used, had to enlarge the cutout a little and change part of the drain that connects to sink( was able to get drain aligned with existing plumbing). Much happier with new sink.

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Have you tried the big box stores...Lowes, Home Depot, etc? Got mine at Lowes, though don't remember the size.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

Itchey_Feet
Explorer
Explorer
Best bet is to go to a Big Box Store, lots on display and you can measure them and see how deep they are, and while there, buy a household type faucet to your liking. Have done this with our TC and travel trailer.
My feet are fine as long as they are traveling.

trucker495
Explorer
Explorer
We have a stainless steel sink in our blackstone 280 RLSB
04 HR ALUMASCAPE 31' TRAVEL TRAILER
05 RAM 3500 4X4 CTD SRW CREW CAB LONGBED