cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

27 days still broken down with my 2013 Rushmore

kglenn
Explorer
Explorer
I am pleased to say Mark Quinn and Ron Howard from crossroads have told me this past Friday they are going to do there best to complete our repairs.

Have a Great weekend everyone i will do a update upon completion of the repairs from Crossroads.
31 REPLIES 31

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
BTW, this may sound rude, but have you considered hiring a lawyer to help you navigate this situation.

You may have been watching too many movies.
Hiring a lawyer to file a lawsuit...better have $10,000 just to get the lawyer to start the ball rolling and another $10,000 -$20,000 to take it before a judge.
Depending on the state it is filed in, each party is responsible for their own legal fees too.

jimmyfred
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
I understand you have problems. And it is really sad that your dealer/manufacturer are not standing behind the problems. Maybe instead of making a lot of the same posts that you should just add to your original post with updates. BTW, this may sound rude, but have you considered hiring a lawyer to help you navigate this situation. Making a lot of nasty posts disparaging the manufacturer does little to help the situation. Instead, I think you need to call the manufacturer, politely ask to talk to the top dog and calmly explain the situation to him, including dates, times, who you previously talked to, the list and nature of the problems that have you parked and ask what he will do about it. IF you then get runaround then calmly tell them that you have no recourse except to file a complaint with your states attorney general and then hire a lawyer to file suit to get your money back. Depending on what state you live in there may or may not be a lemon law giving you legal recourse.

.............And , I think you'd love to get the thread closed so take a powder and make yourself some popcorn and let the man have his say ! , jf
2003 Chevy 8.1 Dually 2Wdr.
1999 Travel Supreme , 33 RLSS
20K Reese , Prodigy etc.

skipnchar
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds to me that this manufacturer NEEDS to receive as much bad publicity as the op wants to give them under the circumstances. There needs to be some accountability
2011 F-150 HD Ecoboost 3.5 V6. 2550 payload, 17,100 GCVWR -
2004 F-150 HD (Traded after 80,000 towing miles)
2007 Rockwood 8314SS 34' travel trailer

US Govt survey shows three out of four people make up 75% of the total population

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
kglenn wrote:
I am a business man and not once have i posted a nasty post.

How would you characterize this hatchet job you posted here, just an hour or so hour before you put this thread up?

In my opinion, coming on this Site just to trash an Administrator at another site is about as nasty as it gets!
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
The OP's original thread on this same subject;

Click here

To bad threads cannot be merged by Mods.
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

kglenn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a business man and not once have i posted a nasty post. I have just stated the facts the best i could. We have been in communications with crossroads from the beginning of all our problems but nothing was being done in any kind of fashion that would seem Crossroads cared. There has been periods of 10 days with our fifth wheel not been worked on. If it was not for the crossroads forum site i,am not sure if they would still be in a hurry.
FYI we took our fifth wheel on a 1300 mile shake down trip prior to leaving on our lifetime dream vacation of five months.

So this is retirement.......lol

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
BTW to add a comment to your original post is just like replying to this thread. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and post in the quick reply box and hit the "post message" box.

I guess I am lucky that I bought a decent quality product 9 years ago. I simply have not had anything except normal wear and tear items since then.

kglenn
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for all your support. I thought i was doing a community service by letting other rv friends about Rushmore QC & Build. Don't get me wrong with Crossroads, Mark Quinn would love to have all our issues taking care of asap.
Have a nice weekend Everyone

kglenn
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for your support and comments. I have not learn how to add to my post as i am new to forums.I not sure what has happen but until this past friday we have had many phone calls and many many emails to Mark Quinn and Ron Howard pleading for help. This past Fridays three way phone call with Crossroads sounds like they are serious in completing our repairs.
Thank you donn0128 for your information and input.
Thank you Bipeflier for your support also

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Post as much and often as you would like, it's your thread, ignore ANYONE who says otherwise....

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bipeflier wrote:
He's been a lot nicer that I would have been in the same circumstances. Someone whould have had a whole can of whoop a55 opened on them by now if it was me!

I appreciate seeing how this is being handled, Just In Case!

If you don't like his post, no one is holding a gun to your head making you read them, just move on.

Not that, I just think it is kind of unnecessary to post the same thing 8 times when simple updates to his original post would suffice. I really feel sorry for him, but as with anything else he needs to be proactive first and foremost. Also I think it was his mistake to take a brand new rig on the road without ever making a few shake down trips close to home. Maybe because he is in Canada and the manufacturer is in the US he is getting a run around?

Bipeflier
Explorer
Explorer
He's been a lot nicer that I would have been in the same circumstances. Someone whould have had a whole can of whoop a55 opened on them by now if it was me!

I appreciate seeing how this is being handled, Just In Case!

If you don't like his post, no one is holding a gun to your head making you read them, just move on.
2010 Cruiser CF30SK Patriot
2016 3500 Duramax
1950 Right Hand Seat GPS (she tells me where to go)

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
I understand you have problems. And it is really sad that your dealer/manufacturer are not standing behind the problems. Maybe instead of making a lot of the same posts that you should just add to your original post with updates. BTW, this may sound rude, but have you considered hiring a lawyer to help you navigate this situation. Making a lot of nasty posts disparaging the manufacturer does little to help the situation. Instead, I think you need to call the manufacturer, politely ask to talk to the top dog and calmly explain the situation to him, including dates, times, who you previously talked to, the list and nature of the problems that have you parked and ask what he will do about it. IF you then get runaround then calmly tell them that you have no recourse except to file a complaint with your states attorney general and then hire a lawyer to file suit to get your money back. Depending on what state you live in there may or may not be a lemon law giving you legal recourse.

past-MIdirector
Explorer
Explorer
I don't see any thing wrong with his post. He's been keeping people informed and it helps to vent off some frustrations working with the manufacture. Hope he and his wife get to enjoy the rest of the winter once they get them back on the road!

kglenn
Explorer
Explorer
I am sorry donn0128 if you find my postings ??? I can tell you this that our winter vacation is ruin because of these on going problems. Do you think its fare for a new unit to be broken down for 40 to 60 days. My wife has been crying for three days. She is also flying home and living me and our five lab dogs to take care of ourselves until all the problems have been repair.

You don't have to read the updates
Sorry for your troubles but I'm drowning hear