Explorer
Explorer
thanks everyone for your suggestions, will start digging around this weekend

very much appreciate your guidance

ChuckSteed
Explorer
Explorer
OP ..

Do you have electr8c or hydraulic slides? If electric look for a resettable DC breaker for that slide motor...

If hydraulic and other slides are working then Iโ€™d be looking at solenoid valve for that slide actuator.

ACZL
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps a bad breaker or 2?
2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

JD38
Explorer
Explorer
I have found that low fluid is the most common for me try adding a bit AT THE MOTOR not the resevoir
Joe and Phyllis
FourWinds Windsport, 35D
2003 Liberty
๐Ÿ™‚

R12RT
Explorer
Explorer
There are two motors driving the Lippert slide out. One is not working. You can switch the connections on the controller located maybe on the basement ceiling. Lippert has some videos on this system that should help diagnose the problem. I googled "Lippert schwintek video" and got quite a few hits. Is it stuck with slide in or out? It could be the motor or wiring or the controller. Good luck.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Lipperts have a controller somewhere with diagnostic lights. Often on the 'ceiling' in a storage compartment under the slide.
http://www.primetimerv.com/download/ComponentManuals/Chassis-Lippert-MasterComponentManual.pdf

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
Could it be that you are low on hydraulic fluid? Ours will do that if for some reason it's low. Take a look at it.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

RedRocket204
Explorer
Explorer
When you hit the switch for the slide that ins't going out, is there any noise created like a motor is running? As the previous poster mentioned, something like that could be a shear pin. You obviously have battery otherwise the kitchen slide wouldn't work.

The slide in my trailer had a fouled ground. I traced the ground wire back from the motor and found where it attached to the frame. The ground wire to frame connection was very loose with some rust where the connection should be touching metal. I sanded the frame down in that small area, added a new lock washer and really tightened the bolt down to the frame. Hasn't been an issue since.
I love me some land yachting

kampinguru
Explorer
Explorer
possibly a shear pin or stripped gear in the gearbox that the motor drives.
2000 F-250 S/B 4X4
2005 Cedar Creek 30RLBS
Pullrite Superglide 16K