cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

favorite feature

isym
Explorer
Explorer
Mine is the fact that my dinette looks out onto my campsite and not the back of the neighbors' camper!

YAY...... I love my fifth wheel

isym
21 REPLIES 21

C-Bears
Explorer
Explorer
For me the 6 point level up. For the DW the side-by-side washer/dryer.
2014 Montana 3725RL (Goodyear G614 Tires, Flow Thru TPMS)

SPENDING THE WINTERS AT OUR HOME IN SW FLORIDA. THE REST OF THE YEAR SEEING THE U.S. FROM OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW!

C-Bears
Explorer
Explorer
For me the 6 point level up. For the DW the side-by-side washer/dryer.
2014 Montana 3725RL (Goodyear G614 Tires, Flow Thru TPMS)

SPENDING THE WINTERS AT OUR HOME IN SW FLORIDA. THE REST OF THE YEAR SEEING THE U.S. FROM OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW!

dbcoop
Explorer
Explorer
Ours has to be the built in central vac. Just so convenient.

Dave
2013 komfort 5th 27 ft
2015 f350 fx4

Yosemitebobr
Explorer
Explorer
I love sitting with the wife, looking out wondering what we should do next while just relaxing in our home.
YosemiteBobR (Bob)
2022 Venture Sonic Lite
My DW the co-pilot/navigator (the boss):)

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Gsport
Explorer
Explorer
6 point auto leveling, king size bed, large shower, theater seating facing the fireplace/TV/ entertainment system, 4 door refrigerator/freezer, frameless windows, 39' long....

fly-swatter
Explorer
Explorer
Love the stand alone table and chairs and the fact that it's paid for.
2012 Ram 2500 Hemi
2012 Flagstaff 8524RLS

Allworth
Explorer II
Explorer II
The wheels! Without them we would have to camp in the backyard storage area all the time.
Formerly posting as "littleblackdog"
Martha, Allen, & Blackjack
2006 Chevy 3500 D/A LB SRW, RVND 7710
Previously: 2008 Titanium 30E35SA. Currently no trailer due to age & mobility problems. Very sad!
"Real Jeeps have round headlights"

WoodedOne
Explorer
Explorer
The combination of extra-wide living room slides, large "atrium" of windows, comfy recliners w/ handy table between them, of my 2015 Gulfstream Canyon Trail 33FRLQ.

happycamper1942
Explorer
Explorer
Having two comfortable chairs to sit in and relax while reading, watching TV etc. Although I love my truck camper, having to sit in the dinnete to read etc. was not comfortable.
2008 Ford F350 crew cab short box PSD, 2021 TravelAir 90W camper

Tin_Pusher
Explorer II
Explorer II
1) Paid for ๐Ÿ™‚
2) Rear bath, very roomy
On edit, 3) Everything works (currently, LOL)
Tin Pusher's Guide To Successful RV'ing: "Don't get mad, don't get in a hurry"

2002 1500HD
2002 Wilderness 265H
1997 Seadoo GTI
1952 Wife;)

anaro
Explorer
Explorer
That is not an easy question..... I love my additional counter space the most. The fireplace is nice and I love my recliners. It is so much more spacious inside and I have all of these lovely windows to see out of now. Then there is how much easier to hook up and tow. Oh I could go on and on here. I do miss having a grenade bed for dd with the bunks but everything else more than makes up for it!
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS -
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold in 2014

rb71
Explorer
Explorer
For me it's level up. I love hitting the button and watch it go.
Bobby
2014 Ram 3500 mega dually
2013 Voltage 3895
Pullrite 4400

jalichty
Explorer
Explorer
After 18 years with an Eagle 215SD and having to crawl into and out of the bed, being able to stand up in my bedroom is one of the favorite things on our new FW. Also like the large rear and side windows that allow a whole bunch of light into the FW.
John A. Lichty

Sturgeon-Phish
Explorer
Explorer
bunk beds; kids sleep and I can have breakfast without stepping over a bed or waking them.
Jim
2003 GMC 3500 crew dually. Transfer Flow 50g aux tank; ISSPRO gauges, PPE boost valve, air box mods, stock exhaust w/o muffler, Line-X, Pace Edwards bed locker power tonneau. B&W Companion. Pulls a '05 Wildcat 31QBH 5th wheel