cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jacuzzi

The_Works
Explorer
Explorer
Were thinking about starting to look for a 5th wheel, not longer than 37 feet and weights no more than 16,000 lbs and has a tub/Jacuzzi combo in it. Or is a Jacuzzi something I will need to install myself? Thanks.
28 REPLIES 28

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
When we lived in California, there was a rent-a-Jacuzzi company that rented trailer mounted hot tubs. Great for partys and special occasions. No reason that a person couldn't set one of those up and double tow.

holstein13
Explorer
Explorer
The smallest tub Jacuzzi makes is 60 by 21. If that will fit in your RV along with the weight, I say go for it.

http://www.jacuzzi.com/baths/bathtubs/luxura-bath/
2015 Newmar King Aire 4599
2012 Ford F150 Supercrew Cab
-------------------------------------------------------------
`

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
The Works wrote:
I was looking for a tub/shower combo, I've seen them at home shows and my neighbor had one, so I know there out there but probably not in a 5th wheel. In conclusion, thank you all for replying to my question but most of you missed the boat, read and understand the OP's question before replying. Be safe.
:h

The thread is entitled "Jacuzzi", and your threadstarter is reproduced intact below. Show us where you said you were looking for a "tub/shower combo", and then you can tell us off for our lack of comprehension.

Sheesh!

The Works wrote:
Were thinking about starting to look for a 5th wheel, not longer than 37 feet and weights no more than 16,000 lbs and has a tub/Jacuzzi combo in it. Or is a Jacuzzi something I will need to install myself? Thanks.
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

The_Works
Explorer
Explorer
Looks as though most of the unusual replies have been submitted it was apparent that few of the readers understood the question being asked. Especially the reader who said "Fhu anyone"? I don't know what that even means. Several readers got off on the 1250-3000 lb Jacuzzi and one was wondering how I was going to transport the Jacuzzi and all the water!! Man, this guy did not understand my question. I was looking for a tub/shower combo, I've seen them at home shows and my neighbor had one, so I know there out there but probably not in a 5th wheel. In conclusion, thank you all for replying to my question but most of you missed the boat, read and understand the OP's question before replying. Be safe.

mrw8i
Explorer
Explorer
ol Bombero-JC wrote:
The Works wrote:

I usually just toss some plastic liner in the bed of the pickup, fill it with water & invite the neighbors over for a few bruskis.

A few plumbing odds & ends and the Macerator pump works just like a Jacuzzi.

Yep been trying to figure out how to add a water slide......from the pickup roof.

When it's time to empty it - just drive off (on idle) somewhere and
open the flood(tail) gate.

~

Black bed liner - let it soak up the heat from the sun. Just need a water source. I think you are on to something here. Might want to throw a little bleach in with that macerator pump.

Padlin
Explorer
Explorer
Jacuzzi shows about 1250 lbs floor load for a single person unit.
Happy Motoring
Bob & Deb

W Ma.
12 F150 HD SCAB EcoBoost LB 4x4
14 Escape 5.0 TA

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
This heater will warm 10 liters (2.5 gallons per minute) by 90F, or 55F to 145F (much more than you need)g so it can quickly fill your Jacuzzi with 100 gallons of 105F water - just need to set it for about 4 GPM so you get 105F water, not 145F. Amazon.com

If you are in a campground, no problem, you can fill from your shore water supply, and drain into the septic system at the park! If dry camping, then hopefully you will have at least 100 gallons of water, perhaps dual 100 gallon tanks?

Truck to tow it with, that will be a problem. Dually truck for sure. The Freightliner has a tighter wheel "Cut" or it can turn close to 45 degrees when going slowly into the campsite.

The F-350 dually truck is also nice, and probably what I would pick myself. It has a 5,500+ pound cargo rating, so will handles the hitch weight, anything I decide to carry, and much more in the pickup bed.

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

TXiceman
Explorer II
Explorer II
If the OP is serious about the special tub, he needs to contact Space Craft or Custom Coach. But the trailer weight will be well over his 16,000# number...start at 20,000# and you will need a MDT as a minimum.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator.
2023 Cougar 22MLS, toted with a 2022, F150, 3.5L EcoBoost, Crewcab, Max Tow, FORMER Full Time RVer. Travel with a standard schnauzer and a Timneh African Gray parrot

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
ol Bombero-JC wrote:
waltbennett wrote:
LMAO!!!! Great replies!!! But besides that, I have actually seen portable hot tubs - about 6' in diameter and 3' deep, with a separate pump motor. Don't know how good they'd be or if you can heat the water, but they are out there: https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=portable+hot+tub&oq=portable+hot+tub&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.2148.5883.0.6354.17.14.0.3.3.0.230.1719.1j11j1.13.0....0...1c.1.51.hp..2.15.1505.0.rUQKjjBvpgk

The bottom number (above) is the price in Rubles - including shipping.

Walt - FYI -
the "goggles" (7th box from right at top when you're posting) will help with the *Google* link..:W

~

Here you go right here from good old Home Depot!!

Spa2Go
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

ol_Bombero-JC
Explorer
Explorer
waltbennett wrote:
LMAO!!!! Great replies!!! But besides that, I have actually seen portable hot tubs - about 6' in diameter and 3' deep, with a separate pump motor. Don't know how good they'd be or if you can heat the water, but they are out there: https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=portable+hot+tub&oq=portable+hot+tub&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.2148.5883.0.6354.17.14.0.3.3.0.230.1719.1j11j1.13.0....0...1c.1.51.hp..2.15.1505.0.rUQKjjBvpgk

The bottom number (above) is the price in Rubles - including shipping.

Walt - FYI -
the "goggles" (7th box from right at top when you're posting) will help with the *Google* link..:W

~

waltbennett
Explorer
Explorer
'06 F350 TD, Softopper, airbags, AeroShield, coolant filter
'10 3665RE Hickory edition, wetbolts, Firestone LTs, Trimetric Battery Monitor, 4x100w panels & Morningstar TS-45, still tweeking.

aruba5er
Explorer
Explorer
Can't you feel your leg being pulled. Even if water and weight where no problem it takes forever to warm it up. Then there is the 250 volt 50 amp curcuit required ( yeh, I know about the 120 volt ones) even longer time .

stsmark
Explorer
Explorer
Fred mentioned the Cyclone toy haulers and several of them have a real nice single piece sunken tub in the bath room. Might be worth looking at.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
garysol wrote:

ROFLMAO!

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member