cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New addition to the "family"

nayther
Explorer
Explorer

My son and his family just picked this up yesterday. Stealth 1913, really sweet trailer, can't believe what they're packing into a "19'" toy hauler now. They are so excited to have they're own RV and not depending on Mom and Dad to go riding/camping.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX
13 REPLIES 13

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
CabinetmakerII wrote:
Life as they know it will never be the same! Congratulations on the new rig!

EMPTY RV NESTERS! LOVE IT!

They're so excited, everything works just right too. He was already telling my last night about some mods he wants to make for storage inside etc. Guess it's the apple and the tree thing LOL.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

CabinetmakerII
Explorer
Explorer
Life as they know it will never be the same! Congratulations on the new rig!
Cabinetmaker

2021 DRV 39 DBRS3
2017 F-450 4X4, Riece 24K Hitch
2011 F-450 4X4, Companion 18K Hitch, Air Bags (Retired)
2012 Cyclone 3800, 5th Airborne Kingpin (Retired)
2018 Polairs 1000 XP Side by Side

jandjbaums
Explorer
Explorer
Nice hauler for sure! We're heading out to Christmas Valley with the grandgirl this W/E. Yep the 19' sleeps 2 and a 1/2 just perfect. Everybody else is outside. I'm sure they will have a blast with it.
  • 07 Toyota Tacoma double cab
  • 2011 Stellar 18cb TH

Y-Guy
First of all congrats, great that they are continuing the family legacy!

I'll be curious if my kids follow or not, still have a few years to think about that though.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
that's so cool to see your son & his family follow in your footsteps. Now you gotta talk them into joining the forum 🙂

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
We have enjoyed our Stealth. We are going on our 2nd year of ownership and have had no issues to speak of. Planning a trip up to Banff this summer so we'll definitely be putting it through its paces. Overall the Stealth packs a lot of bang for-the-buck. I think my favorite option has definitely been the solar panel. I have not plugged it into my house/RV panel since I've owned it and it has kept the battery topped.
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Their maiden voyage was to the desert this weekend for Rovers Desert Scrambles with two bikes, food, water, etc. and it all went very well, everything worked great, truck pulled it fine. They even had rain and wind and were all smiles last night when they got home and can't wait to go out again. Very happy campers.

WE'RE EMPTY RV NESTERS!

And yes Dave, what a upscale way to get into RV'g! We started with a 10' cabover camper with 3 young boys, Mom/Dad and a golden retreiver, then moved on to a hardsided popup.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
Very Nice!!
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Nice rig!
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. We love our 19' TH we can go anywhere without any issues. We can also book last minute spots at any campgeound with out any worry of length.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

dedmiston
Congratulations! That's a great start for them. It's so much better than the popup we started with when we were newlyweds.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

DOITHARD
Explorer
Explorer
Oh man...it's nice when the kids start to have their own toys!
'12 F450 6.7L, 4x4 Crewcab Longbed Airlift 5000 Stableload Reese 48" ext Torklift Fastguns Blistein 4600 Bigwig Rear Sway Bar.
'16 Lance 1172 Loaded
'16 Haulmark Vnose 20
'12 Range Rover Sport
Honda Rincon 03'
Pol 02' TB 250
Kids: 4,8, 9 & twins 28
Patient wife

DavidP
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. Looks nice.