cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new trailair air pinbox

vickark
Explorer
Explorer
I just installed a new trailair air pinbox on our fiver. The one I removed was a trailair rotoflex hitch.
I've tried craigslist, but only 1 reply but it wouldn't fit their trailer (wrong bolt pattern).
I tried to see if a rv repair shop would need it but due to liability reasons they wouldn't touch it.
I may end up taking it down to the scrap metal yard and see what it's worth.
If anyone has a better place to sell it , i'd appreciate.
Thanks
James & Pam
Terra (cairn terrier)
2011 F350 superduty 4X4 Lariat 6.7
2012 Crossroads Cruiser patriot CF 335SS
6 REPLIES 6

vickark
Explorer
Explorer
Grady 23 PM sent
James & Pam
Terra (cairn terrier)

vickark
Explorer
Explorer
Me1magoo, I wanted something better for the vertical movement. The air bag and shock take the vertical bounce off of the trailer frame. Even on the interstates, I was noticing the vertical movement. The rotaflex did a great job as far as any type of forward chucking. I've not had a chance to get it on the road to try it out, but will at the first chance.
James & Pam
Terra (cairn terrier)

me1magoo
Explorer
Explorer
Why did you change it?
Mat
'05 Dodge 3500 SRW converted to DRW 4x4 QC LB SLT- CTD 325HP/610TQ w/ 6 speed manual- plus a little triple dog power...
'11 Crossroads Cruiser CF33LF- 35' triple slides, dual a/c's, LOFT over the rear BR

vickark
Explorer
Explorer
Grady, this is a L05 model. The hole pattern is 7 3/4" front holes to back holes and 2" vertical center to center holes. It is a 15,500 pound series. Hope this info helps. This came off of my 2012 crossroads cruiser.
James & Pam
Terra (cairn terrier)

Grady23
Explorer
Explorer
What does the hitch replace --- I'm in the market for one. The chart says that I need a L05.
Retired
2010 Cougar 318SAB
2012 Chevy 2500HD Ext Cab Duramax w/Allison
Grady Gulfstream w/twin 150'S
We're Just getting started

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the rotoflex part separate from the original pin box? If I'm right, you might be able to sell that separate and get some money out out it. I've seen folks looking to add it to their TA pins.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard