cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So where will you be???

Dutch___Di
Explorer
Explorer
Well it's that time again. The holiday is nearing and I'm curious about where everyone will be.. .
Dutch & I will be trying a new RV park in Crystal River, Florida. Will be there for 2 weeks.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING& SAFE travels if you are on the road!! Hugs, Di
2015 Western Brown Pearl single cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisin Transmission, Pace Edwards auto rolltop cover, DeBoe Slide Step, AMP Side Steps.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Susp, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Auto Leveling System, TST TPMS
38 REPLIES 38

SailingOn
Explorer
Explorer
Chandler, Az, with the kids at Christmas. Looks like there will be several of us there.
Then three weeks in Avondale, just the other side of Phoenix, painting the church as NOMADS.
Buck: 2004 Wilderness Yukon 8275S, now memories.
Star: Open range LF297RLS. 2 air conditioners!
Togo: 2014 Winnebago View Profile, 2013 Sprinter chassis; 16 mpg
Snow: 2020 F250 diesel
AD5GR

ventrman
Explorer
Explorer
We will be spending Thanksgiving with Friends and Family. We are stuck in Tennessee. We were going to head South the 1st, but my Engine in my Truck went and had to be replaced. Now it will be the 1st of December if nothing else happens. Murphy's Law has been hard at work.
God Bless!

greende
Explorer
Explorer
North of Syracuse, NY. Not in the 5er:(.
2011 Chevy 3500 HD LTZ Duramax/Allison Crew Cab Long Box DRW
B&W Turnover Ball with Companion

2012 Keystone Cougar 293 SAB 5er

USAF 1968 - 1972 Viet Nam '71 - '72

Crazy_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Gila Bend, Az
RET ARMY 1980,"Tiny" furkid, Class A, 2007 Bounder 35E, Ford V10 w/Steer Safe, 4 6V CROWN,GC235,525W Solar Kyocera, TriStar 45 Controller,Tri-Metric 2020,Yamaha 2400, TOW CRV. Ready Brake. "Living Our Dream" NASCAR #11-18-19-20- LOVE CO,NM,AZ

NC_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
The wife and I still love all 4 seasons...maybe one day, we'll summer in the mountains and winter where temps are "abnormally warmer than we're used to:).

We'll be at our camp in WVa, on the river in the mountains..."IF" it's going to be really cold (ie, in the teens...last year we were there and temps. dipped to zero, but we still enjoyed ourselves..guess you got to know how to dress for it:)). We'll load up and spend the better part of the week in Seiverville TN.....Still in the mountains.....
Jim & Kathy, (Boxers, Buddy & Sheba)
2016 Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn 4X4/CC/LB/Aisin/4.10/rear air assist ...Pearl White.
2016 DRV MS 36RSSB3/ W&D/ slide toppers/ DTV satellite/ 5.5K Onan propane gen.
B&W RVK3600 Hitch
Fulltiming in WV & TX
USAF 71-75 Viet Nam Vet

kroghville
Explorer
Explorer
Dripping Springs, TX. Eating at friends house.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bermuda. Still in the midst of clearing up after a double whammy hurricanes in October while we were traveling. I have a few 'campfires' on the build. One of them is about 6'tall & 10' across so far. Much more to be added before lighting.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

C-Bears
Explorer
Explorer
Thanksgiving we will be freezing in Illinois.
Christmas eve we will be freezing in TN.
Christmas day on the road heading south.
New Years eve we will be sweating in Fort Myers Beach for just over 4 months.
2014 Montana 3725RL (Goodyear G614 Tires, Flow Thru TPMS)

SPENDING THE WINTERS AT OUR HOME IN SW FLORIDA. THE REST OF THE YEAR SEEING THE U.S. FROM OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW!

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
South-TX (Rockport). We will be having our Thanksgiving dinner at the resort club house with fellow winter Texans and full timers here. It is 71 here today and also oyster season now. The best part of the CFB and NFL football seasons! Life is Good!!! Merry Thanksgiving to all!!

azjeffh
Explorer
Explorer
McDowell Mountain Park for us at Thanksgiving and Chula Vista RV Resort for Christmas.
Jeff
Wonderful wife Robin
2016 F350 PSD Dually
2016 DRV 38RSSA

Ropdoc
Explorer
Explorer
Catalina RV Spa and Resort in Desert Hot Spring, Ca. Freezing at the low 70s during the day and hitting friggid temps of mid 50s at night. At least we have the natural hot springs to heat the pools and jaquzzi. Now that is wroughing it. LOL :W

empty_nest
Explorer
Explorer
Looking out a frosty window at the RV in the back yard. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2008 38' Winnebago Adventurer
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Toad)
03 Ranger 520 DVX - 225 hp. Evinrude

Brewurown
Explorer
Explorer
Callahan, FL (Kelly's RV Park) where it is 24 degrees this AM.
Al
2011 Berkshire 360FWS
2010 Montana Mountaineer 335 RET
Hickory Foothills Good Sam Chapter member

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Palmdale, Fl. for the winter.
It's cold. Only 75 today. ๐Ÿ™‚
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

RvingMike
Explorer
Explorer
Spending the winter at Deer Creek RV and Golf Resort, Davenport, Fl. Great place and near Disney. We were at the Magic Kingdom yesterday and the place was packed. Might spend Thanksgiving with Mickey and Minnie again next week. We have annual passes so we can come and go as we please. Happy Holidays everyone!
Mike

2004 GMC 8100/Allison 3500 Dually
2004 36' Mobile Suite