cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tembren system vs oversprings

Dtaylor
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have experience with either? What are your thoughts as to which one is better? NOT doing airbags!
Our Travel Blog

2018 Premier 29RKPR
2014 Ford F-150
21 REPLIES 21

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
op asks wrote:
Tembren system vs oversprings

Gotta' ask but what are oversprings ??

I've used air bags/Timbrens/Supersprings and had spring shops add leafs in the rear spring pack with good success on various trucks over the years.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
So a small question to the OP.
From your signature;
"2018 Premier 29RKPR
2014 Ford F-150"
Are you replacing the the Premier 29KPR, with a 5er?
Do you plan on towing the 5er with the F150?
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
Used Timbrens on my last truck and they are on my current truck......they work great and simple to install.
cpaulsen

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had airbags on my last truck, hated messing with them. Put Timbrens on my 2015 dually. When I talked to them before I ordered I was told they would take them back if I didn't like them. My only reason to install them was to soften the harsh transition when bouncing on and off my overloads when hitched up. They work as designed. Happy I have them.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Jimbee
Explorer
Explorer
I put Timbrens in my 2015 Chevy 2500hd and the installation was simple. Lube um up with a little liquid soap and they pop into place with pressure from a pry bar, 2x4 or any type of leverage. Keeps the truck level with a load whether it's from your camper or a load of dirt. Great addition to any truck for the price!

mike-uswest
Explorer
Explorer
I like my timbrens.
2019 Ram 2500 TCD, 4X4,
Arctic Fox 25Y 30'

Joppy
Explorer
Explorer
I put timbrens on my old Ford dually and it made the truck feel more stable will towing our 34ft 5th wheel
1995,F350,DRW,Diesel,Banks Power Pack,exhaust brake,smart loc. Gauges, Hayden tranny cooler
1995 Alfa Gold