cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tesla or Fuzion?

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Its time to get rid of the Road Warrior. Its narrowed down to the Fuzion 371 or Tesla 3950? Anyone with any experience with the Tesla or Evergreen in general? The Tesla's are really nice.
14 REPLIES 14

thebudman
Explorer
Explorer
Does Tesla make a tow vehicle? I can't imagine having enough battery life to tow very much weight.
08 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab 6 sp manual
08 WW FK 2100
08 Rhino, 99 Honda TRX 400

whs9841
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased a Fuzion 331 in September. I did a lot of research and looked at Fuzions, Cyclones, Torques, and Elevations. We narrowed it down to the Fuzion or Elevation, and eventually picked the Fuzion 331. We love the floorplan with the island kitchen. I've taken the trailer on three dry camping tailgating weekends and haven't had any issues. I've also had numerous compliments about the outside and inside finish of the trailer from other campers and tailgaters.
2016 Chevy 2500HD Z-71 D/A
2014 Keystone Fuzion 331
DW, 8 yr old daughter, 9 yr old yellow lab

taken
Explorer
Explorer
I just went through this exercise but between XLR and Tesla. What I found is while Tesla may be a touch better quality, (according to Tesla as not enough of them in the wild to know for sure) they are aproximately 10k more for a similar floor plan from any of the big known brands and with less standards and options. We opted for an XLR Thunderbolt 395AMP over the Tesla.
Regards, Rodney
TV - 2017 F350 SRW CC SB 4X4 6.7
TH - 2015 FR XLR 395AMP

gtsum
Explorer
Explorer
Those Teslas are awful nice...seem to be of higher quality than Fuzion, Raptors, etc
2015 Fuzion 345 Chrome
2014 Ram Megacab 3500 CTD Laramie

nwcutie
Explorer
Explorer
shakazulu12 wrote:
smarty wrote:
Just went thru the analysis process and we decided on a Tesla 3212. In our opinion quality is much better than Fuzion, Heartland et al

Can you give me some insights? I'm starting the same decision process for purchase in around six months. These were two of the three at the top of the list (Jayco Seismic being the other)

We LOVE that model but it seems pretty pricey and we don't see a lot of deals on it. Since my rig is paid for, I am trying to decide how much I really like it. Are you able to find one for a decent price?
Children are unpredictable. You never know how high up the wall they're going to drive you!

2016 Ram 3500 Cummins/ Aisin /bagged diesel dually
2014 Grand Design Momentum 355 TH
kids and quads - life is great

shakazulu12
Explorer
Explorer
smarty wrote:
Just went thru the analysis process and we decided on a Tesla 3212. In our opinion quality is much better than Fuzion, Heartland et al

Can you give me some insights? I'm starting the same decision process for purchase in around six months. These were two of the three at the top of the list (Jayco Seismic being the other)

smarty
Explorer II
Explorer II

cruz-in
Explorer
Explorer
No experience with the Fuzion. We own an Evergreen Amped Toyhauler. It is a very nicely built traileer. The Amped (sorta) the TT version of the Tesla. Would not hesitate to reccomend an Evergreen Amped....
2011 Monaco Vesta
Interesting Coach
This particular one was the prototype.

Crazy_Cooter
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

Do you plan to tow four down? If so, forget the Tesla.

Lol! I knew what you meant! Charge your batteries by flat towing 4 down?
1999 Peterbilt 385
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
2010 NuWa Hitchhiker 36LKRSB
2012 Cyclone 300C Triple Axle
2013 Can Am Maverick X-RS
2006 KTM 525 EXC CA Plated

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Oops! Lol

lightfoot wrote:
pianotuna - The OP is not talking about the automobile Tesla but the trailer.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Both are nice rigs but of the 2 I like the Tesla more. No experience with Evergreen but they do build some nice rigs across the board. Here's hoping you get a great performing rig whichever unit you ultimately get.

lightfoot
Explorer III
Explorer III
pianotuna - The OP is not talking about the automobile Tesla but the trailer.
USN EN2
2012 Ford F250 SC, 6.7L TD
2015 Voltage 3200
2004 Honda GL1800 Reverse Trike

bighog01
Explorer
Explorer
Really not understanding the question

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Do you plan to tow four down? If so, forget the Tesla.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.