cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving Riding

dedmiston
Hey Haulers - Where is everyone camping for Thanksgiving? Are you going out with a big group?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230
10 REPLIES 10

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
BizmarksMom wrote:
Not a toy hauler, but I met up with friends and family near Ridgecrest for riding and hanging out. We were across from Wagon Wheel.

We're about twenty minutes away at Cuddeback.
Closer to Randsburg, right? That's a neat area.
2019 F350 towing a Nash 22H

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer
slapshot12 wrote:
Family trip to Durhamtown in GA. We had 11 of us total on dirt bikes, atv's, and SxS. Had a great trip until I wiped out in a corner and departed my Raptor in a high speed corner and broke my arm near my wrist. I go get the hard cast put on tomorrow. Had fun though!
OUCH!!!

We had a total of 19 toys - bikes, quads, side by sides, and 1 mule. All of the side by sides and the mule had passengers. The mule came in handy when one of the bikes broke down in a wash and had to be hauled out to where we could pick it up with a truck.

I'm not a rider. I'm a passenger, and a campfire cook with my own helmet and goggles.

slapshot12
Explorer
Explorer
Family trip to Durhamtown in GA. We had 11 of us total on dirt bikes, atv's, and SxS. Had a great trip until I wiped out in a corner and departed my Raptor in a high speed corner and broke my arm near my wrist. I go get the hard cast put on tomorrow. Had fun though!
'18 Momentum 349M
'17 F-350 SRW Lariat CCSB 6.7 FX4

dedmiston
BizmarksMom wrote:
Not a toy hauler, but I met up with friends and family near Ridgecrest for riding and hanging out. We were across from Wagon Wheel.

We're about twenty minutes away at Cuddeback.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

BizmarksMom
Explorer
Explorer

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
Buttercup sand dunes.

We have 7 sand rails in our group, quads, sxs’s.
Doing thanksgiving group style.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

judelaurenzo25g
Explorer
Explorer
We'll be out in Jawbone Canyon
A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

mrw8i
Explorer
Explorer
Supposed to be real nice this year. We can't make it, due to scheduling.

dedmiston
nayther wrote:
no desert this year for us. Going to Paso Robles wine tasting/buying for customer Christmas presents.

That sounds fun too.

It should be a nice weekend in the desert though. We froze our butts off last year.

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
no desert this year for us. Going to Paso Robles wine tasting/buying for customer Christmas presents.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX