cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

offtohavasu
Explorer
Explorer
jetboater454 wrote:
Slowing starting to clean it out and the truck to sell. The girlfriend died Friday,so no more camping for me.:(

Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences as well.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
jetboater454 wrote:
Slowing starting to clean it out and the truck to sell. The girlfriend died Friday,so no more camping for me.:(

OH ****!

My condolences Jetboater.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

chrism28
Explorer
Explorer
The gutter I found wasn't a perfect shape

randot
Explorer
Explorer
Finally fixed the stinky slinky storage problem!

2012 Ford F350 Super Duty
2013 Voltage 3200 EPIC II
Two GSDs and toys

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
1L243 wrote:
A few months ago, I installed a Tornado Tank flush in the Black Tank. What a great job I did by using PVC instead of the cheezy tubing that came with the flush kit. I also installed a wall mount hose connection. I got a chance to use my new system, I could here it blasting away inside the tank but I could not see any fluid come out of the black tank clear inspection connection. I let it run for several minutes....WTH..... Climbed under there to take a look.... Well lets just say I got the cleanest GRAY tank in the Park!! Geeze... It all looked the same to me under the trailer. Guess, I will have a gray and a black tank rinse, as long as I don't install it in the fresh water tank!

Hopefully you install the next one in the right tank. :B You sound like me,but I would still probably install the other one into the wrong tank. Beer and mods don't always work as planned.:S
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
05hd350 wrote:
Replaced the rotten floor in the bedroom slide out in our 2007 raptor.
pics?

big_buford
Explorer
Explorer
1L243 wrote:
A few months ago, I installed a Tornado Tank flush in the Black Tank. What a great job I did by using PVC instead of the cheezy tubing that came with the flush kit. I also installed a wall mount hose connection. I got a chance to use my new system, I could here it blasting away inside the tank but I could not see any fluid come out of the black tank clear inspection connection. I let it run for several minutes....WTH..... Climbed under there to take a look.... Well lets just say I got the cleanest GRAY tank in the Park!! Geeze... It all looked the same to me under the trailer. Guess, I will have a gray and a black tank rinse, as long as I don't install it in the fresh water tank!

Hahaha !!! Got a good laugh on that one :B A clean tank is a happy tank !!!
04.5 GMC 2500HD D/A
06 38 CKS Dune Chaser
Chenowth 4-seat 3.5 honda
15 maverick xds
Beautiful wife that's much nicer than me:B

1L243
Explorer II
Explorer II
2017 Coleman 300tq by Dutchman Toy Hauler. 34.5 feet long and under 10k Gross. 500 watt Solar 2000 watt Inverter, 1999 Ford F250 2WD 7.3 4R100 DP Tuner, S&B Cold Air Intake, Gauges, 6.0 Trans Cooler, Air Bags.

fly-boy
Explorer
Explorer
Had a fender fixed today. Tomorrow I am replacing the G614's with new ones, replacing the fuel station nozzle, replacing a piece of molding, and replacing the yellowing window frames in the doors with new white ones.

Two weeks from today we hit the road and she will be ready!
2016 Chevy LTZ
2009 WW HKD
A few toys...

05hd350
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the rotten floor in the bedroom slide out in our 2007 raptor.

RickSo
Explorer
Explorer
This past weekend added a TST 507 Tire monitoring system to all 12 wheels....easy install. Will have to get a few miles on it to see how good it works....nice to just look at the monitor to know if any tires need air before leaving on a trip.

Rick
----------------------------------------
2015 Volvo 730, D13, I-shift, 500/1850
2015 GMC 3500HD Denali 4x4 Dually
2012 Excel W41GKE Wild Cargo Toy Hauler
2010 BMW K1300GT / 2008 BMW R1200GS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000S

RickSo
Explorer
Explorer
Installed battery watering system from Battery Watering Technologies This works great since I have 6-6volts that are on two levels and not that easy to get to.

Rick
----------------------------------------
2015 Volvo 730, D13, I-shift, 500/1850
2015 GMC 3500HD Denali 4x4 Dually
2012 Excel W41GKE Wild Cargo Toy Hauler
2010 BMW K1300GT / 2008 BMW R1200GS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000S

Steve_O_Reno
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the new propane detector and while at the RV store bought a keyless entry lock. I will post pics when I install them. I hate hiding keys when we go riding and leave the trailer unattended.

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I got it turned around and headed down the driveway, plugged it in and got it ready for this weekend. This might be Her final voyage with me at the helm.
Tonight I will load up the food, need to wait until Friday to buy beverages, the wallet is a little thin until payday.
2008 GMC 2500HD 4X4 DMAX CC
2004 Thor Wanderer Wagon 247WTB
2006 TE450 Husky
2007 Rhino Sport Edition