cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Rig

RVcrazed51
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Brad, the Moderator over the Truck Campers forum for his assistance with this thread.

Thanks also to RVcrazed51 for his request for this thread.

Post photos of your Fifth Wheel on this thread. Any photo with a 5er in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

This thread is generally for Fifth Wheel photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have Fifth Wheel photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels by using: width=640. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

Photo Bucket โ€“ Free photo hosting

Help with posting photos----
> RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Posting photos Bradโ€™s way

Helpful Thread with good photo hosting information

"Technology Corner" Everything you want to know Technical forum

Netboy's thread on compressing photos

Truth Justice's 2005 Sunny Brook 31BWKS (Triple Slide) and 2005 1-Ton Dodge Quad Cab L/B.

Hi everybody, I'm looking to buy a fifth wheel, hopefully by the end of the year. And I was just wondering if some of you would care to post some pics of your fiver.
RVcrazed51
Zeke
3,401 REPLIES 3,401

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking rig though. Just takes a little extra effort to check it out.
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
I had actually got out of my chair, leaned over, almost putting my head down into the seat trying to look at the pic when my wife walked in. Talk about a funny reaction, not to mention me having to explain what I was doing. ;-(
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter

Backman
Explorer
Explorer
I don't care you are, that was funny!!!!!
Larry and Debbie
2012 Sanibel 3500
"HPY RVN"

The_Mad_Norsky
Explorer
Explorer
Gee whiz, you folks are just silly!

That photo taken in Australia, its right side up over there! :B
The Mad Norsky, Doll, Logan and Rocky
2014 Ram 3500 w/ Cummins/Aisin
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD LE Wet Bath
RV'ing since 1991

I took the road less traveled .....Now I'm Lost!

Backman
Explorer
Explorer
Nutinelse2do:

Nice pic!! How do you keep your rig on the road like that, just kidding............It took me a while to figure out how to put pictures in! It really is a nice looking rig, enjoy!!
Larry and Debbie
2012 Sanibel 3500
"HPY RVN"

musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
nice enjoy i will put up my pics when i learn to also

Splashers3
Explorer
Explorer
Nice setup, only after I turned my laptop upside down to view!
2017 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali, C/C, D/A, DRW, w/40gal Aux tank, 18K B&W Patriot.
2019 Cedar Creek Hathaway, 34RL2 - w/Bells & Whistles and disc brakes
Traded 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback, GII, 32 WRL

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Here are our girls... Kelly Keystone, and Cindi

Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

sdetweil
Explorer
Explorer
Jim Dow wrote:
Here's my new-to-us 2011 Montana High Country. We pull it with a 2010 F250 SD.

Ooops, I don't know how to paste a pic into this forum.

you have to put the picture on the internet somewhere, then put the link to it in the message. I use Photobucket.com for doing this.

Congrats on the new rig..

Sam
2012 Ford F350 DRW, 6.7 diesel.
2013 Keystone Alpine 3720FB

Jim_Dow
Explorer
Explorer
Here's my new-to-us 2011 Montana High Country. We pull it with a 2010 F250 SD.

Ooops, I don't know how to paste a pic into this forum.

sdetweil
Explorer
Explorer
nremtp143 wrote:
Here's mine...And yep, I am on the FTE too. Golfmedik over there. Beautiful rigs here.

nice!

sdetweil
Explorer
Explorer
Blackcell wrote:
Whoa sweet man! Super nice dually! Great color match too. Think I've seen you over in the FTE forum.

EDIT: just remembered now...How did you make out backing her in? I recall you had a tough turn or short on real estate maneuvering.

Thanks.. yes I am over on fte with same id. the turn into my drive turned out to be a non-event. My buddy came over and told me where to line up. and the turn was easy.. used all the available space, but neither the dually nor the trailer tires left the pavement.

now, I DID managed to catch a low tree 1/4 mile from home (after 1300 miles!).. and puncture 7 little holes in the rubber roof (trailer only 5 days old).. never a dull moment! Of course it rained cats & dogs the next day (I hadn't checked the roof).. so it was a scramble to get some tarps and get them over the coach. but no water damage.. and the patches were installed today. dehumidifier running, not enough shore power yet for A/C.

nremtp143
Explorer
Explorer
Here's mine...And yep, I am on the FTE too. Golfmedik over there. Beautiful rigs here.
2016 Montana 3790RD, Legacy Edition, G614s, TST TPMS
2008 Thor Vortex 26FS
2013 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4, Edge CTS, B&W Companion, Viair 10007 Air System, Firestone Air Bags
2001 Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4, V/B Springs
2001 Silverado 3500 DRW CCLB 8.1L/Allison 4x4

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
Whoa sweet man! Super nice dually! Great color match too. Think I've seen you over in the FTE forum.

EDIT: just remembered now...How did you make out backing her in? I recall you had a tough turn or short on real estate maneuvering.
2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3, 12.4K dry, 36' Fiver
2012 F350 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ultimate FX4, Chrome package, Nav, SRW, CC, LB, 11.5K GVWR, 3.55 ELA, 20" wheels, Toyo AT II, Mor/ryde pin box, Husky 26K hitch
United States Navy Combat Veteran

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice looking setup sdetwell.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton