cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the road soon

RVfunx2
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone....we are new here and also newbies to full time rving. We will be starting on our new adventure on May 1st. Have been camping for years but this will definitely be a new experience as we've just sold our home, car and golf cart and we'll be living 24/7 in our fifth wheel. We consider this "our time" and look forward to seeing so much, meeting new friends and having lots of fun. And of course asking lots of questions!

Connie & Dave
10 REPLIES 10

RVfunx2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to everyone...we'll be posting about many things, I suppose. @ RVcrazy, I feel for you. It's tough getting ready to go, in all aspects. We still have a storage unit for the time being and will have to see how that works for us in the long term. Best of luck to you also and hang in there...it will be worth all the work and stress.

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
We are still a couple of months out... Winding up loose ends, selling the house, and getting rid of stuff is tough. I'll sure be glad when this phase is behind us!

Best of luck on your transition!

SCR
Explorer
Explorer
Your adventure awaits,,, Enjoy it !! Been out here going on 16 years and still don't see the end of the road.

BOGKG1046
Explorer
Explorer
Remember that you are not on vacation, slow down and enjoy wha is out there. We have been at it for one year and still learning.
Bob

RVfunx2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for putting out the welcome mat. Can't wait to get out and start exploring!

AuntSmurf
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! This is the absolute BEST way of life!!! If you like your neighbors, follow them. And, if you don't.....MOVE! Heehee!

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Working on our ninth year, still having fun!
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's a great way to travel.

We took off in '07 because we knew we wouldn't be able to later in life.
Unfortunately later came this year BUT it was a Fabulous lifestyle.

May you have a great journey!
And remember you are NOT on vacation :B
Enjoy......and travel the secondary/backroads as much as possible.
Interstates suck.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

mrquacker
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on getting out ot the rat's race. Hope you enjoy this phase of your life's journey.

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome and ask away.
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel