Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Time for some maintenance...

My 2012 Nexus Phantom 23P {24'} which I have owned for 7.5 years and 60,000+ miles is due for a number of basic services:Full synthetic Oil changeFull synthetic transmission flushFull synthetic differential flush,Coolant flushFuel injection serviceAG...

Do you run house AC while on the road

I am contemplating the purchase of a motor home... class A or Super C. I currently pull a 31’ trailer and am looking to consolidate the living and driving into 1 vehicle, adding conveniences like auto leveling, larger holding tanks, boondocking with ...

Jframpey by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Added a bicycle carrier track to my motorcycle carrier

I bought 8ft of 3inch. Alu channel from Grangers Cut it to 6ft drilled holes 36inches apart and used the MC tie down eye bolts to mount the new bike track to MC carrierUse ratchet straps to hold the bicycle in place, and cover both with a large motor...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Living Room Recliner Removal (1985 Sportscoach III)

Hello! Just picked up a 1985 Sportscoach III and have been making some modifications to it. My next modification includes removing a swiveling lounge chair in the living room area. Not the passenger/shotgun swiveling seat, but the smaller recliner on...

Allison 3000 transmission

I had my Allison 3000 transmission oil changed to Trans Syn synthetic fluid at 34,911 on 2/12/15. I have now just under 50,000 miles and my question is should I have the transmission fluid changed again? I understand at the fluid change at 34,000 tha...

Passenger headlight inop but bulb and DC power present

I have a 2016 FR Georgetown 270s on a Ford Triton V10 chassis. Issue is the passenger headlight will not work. Drivers side works. Troubleshooting: took known good bulb out of driver side installed on passenger side. Did not work. Took passenger bulb...

Worn suspension

Today someone told me the suspension on our old RV might need work. I was surprised because normally in a car when the suspension is going the ride really changes and there are noises. I had the RV on the road just yesterday and didn’t notice any pro...

EMD360 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Smoke coming out under hood Class C Majestic, What is it?

I have a 2014 Class C majestic on a Ford Chassis that I purchased from Cruise America. When I started it the other day smoke started coming from under hood. It looks like a small switch or solenoid it got so hot it stared to melt. I am trying to find...

MRiley37 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering purchasing a 2012 Winnebago Sightseer 33C

Crazy time to purchase I know. Hoping to get more for mine as well as a decent find.Any thoughts on the Sightseer 33C with 48,000 miles? Private sale but he is considering a consignment dealer soon so thought I might consider it. Price is lower than ...

Leveling jacks alarm

I have a 2001 Fleetwood Pace Arrow. The alarm on my leveling jacks beeps constantly as we go down the road. My jacks are up and they are not going down as I drive. I am told there are several sensors in the system that is causing this. Is it easy to ...