Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

50A breakout - 30A & 20A for 2nd A/C in 30 amp RV

In 2019 I added a second air conditioner to my 30A Class C. The A/C was added on a completely separate 110V-20A circuit from the RV. The idea was to plug the RV into the 30A and the A/C into the 20A outlets at the RV park pedestals. Since this isn...

Coach Deep Cell Battery

Hello, we have a used 2000 Mountain High Residency Model 3790. We need to replace the coach battery. We purchased the coach used from a private person with no paperwork. The previous owner put in a regular car battery. Any assistance on the group num...

Pavelich by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2021 Ford E-Series No V-10

Looking at the specifications for the 2021 E-Series it appears Ford has dropped the V-10 and is now putting their new 7.3 gas engine in the cutaway's.

Geeze by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

rv tires

has anyone heard of or had experience with www.rvtires.com? I'm trying to buy new Michelin XRV tires and they are about the only place that has them available. Their price is on par with others but it makes me leery when I can not find anything abo...

abzs by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Coach Battery Group Size

Hello, we have a used 2000 Mountain High Residency Model 3790. We need to replace the coach battery. We purchased the coach used from a private person with no paperwork. The previous owner put in a regular car battery. Any assistance on the group num...

Pavelich by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

diesel generator running issue

I have an 07 Onan 7500 super quite diesel generator throwing a code 3-27 Voltage Sense fault (controller unable to sense output voltage) Any ideas on what or where i need to be looking to see what is wrong ?it will not stay running long enough to put...

Gen leaking fuel

My 2001 39' Bounder is leaking fuel from the Gen I to date have been unable to find that rascal. Where do you think it is most likely to be found?

Need a educational lesson on solar Panel

Need a lesson on solar panel.Have a Fleetwood DP that has 4 6 volt house batteries in series and two 12 volt chassie batteries. The MH is not plug into shore power while sitting. I purchased on Amazon a 12 volt, 100 watt panel. Knowing very little ab...

Sewer smell

I have a problem that when driving down the road if I open the window we get a sewer smell thu out the MH. It does not smell when the windows are closed or at the campground. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks in advance for any advice.

mrkeman by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery disconnect switch

Hello All,I’d like to replace the chassis battery master disconnect switch, as I suspect it may be corroding inside. Unfortunately, there are no markings on it. It looks like a Cole Hersee or a Grote unit to me. I believe the main discriminator is th...

2008 newmar grand star ford serpintine belt.

i have a 2008 grand star newwmar 3305 it is a ford F53 chassis. I have not been able to find the serpentine belt replacement. the ford number is JK6-1107-A which is no longer available. all three parts place here have a different size descrip...

Dry as a bone,…again

Folks,My recently acquired Holiday Rambler, Augusta, B+, 29’ has a fresh water issue.When dry camping I can only get about two days from the single 29 gallon fresh water holding tank. It’s only the two of us and we don’t shower in the RV. There is no...

How long to build Class A Gas motorhome

Hi guys,Do you know how long it takes an RV manufacturer to build a Class A Gas Motorhome? I’ve heard anything between 30 and 60 days. That seemed like quite a span to me but maybe that’s due to COVID-19? I’m talking about the main stream companies l...

Dometic Refrigerator

2011 Tiffin open road with a Dometic Refrigerator with long, loud and offen running -cooling fans. Coach is new for us and not sure if this is normal! Thanks