Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Brake controller location

RV is a 2015 Thor Freedom Elite on a 2014 Ford E450 chassis.I need to install a brake controller, but I'm concerned about where to mount the unit inside. The inside dash seems to drop down and just stop with no flat bottom. Where is your controller...

ECones by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Conditioner Fan

I have a 1996 Tioga and the air conditioning fan will only work on high speed. I checked the voltage under the intake filter and when the fan is on high I have 14 volts on gh terminal, but on low I have no voltage on gl terminal. Is it usually a pr...

Onan 4000w generator

My Onan GenSet operator's manual talks about clearing out the muffler of soot, Etc. I removed the 2 bolts in the bottom of the muffler as described and then started the generator. I was not able to get the generator to start the AC (1500 watts or t...

Dometic fridge

My fridge will not run on electricity. It is set on auto and just goes to propane. I checked the breakers and they are fine and I tried to check the fuses outside but I can't seem to get the cover off and I don't want to break it. Help please.

Charging and then discharging going down the road

I have a 2004 motor home with 330 cat when going down the road the AMP hand will discharge for 2 or 3 miles and start charging 13.8 .What could causes this? any help pleas.Can a louse grown wire cause a volt meter to charge and discharge when going d...

AL49er by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

2008 Roadtrek Popular 19

I am trying to locate the macerater manual crank to clean out our holding tanks. The picture provided by Roadtrek is dark and difficult to identify anything. Could someone tell me where the manual crank is located. I know it is beside the water d...

nbking by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing fuel pump on Genreator

How do you keep the gasoline from running out while replacing the fuel pump on Onan Generator ?The line coming off the pump to the tank has braided wire in cased in rubber. I'm afraid to pinch it too hard to stop the flow of gas and won't be able to...

egh33 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TV mounted in bay

Alright Folks. For those of you clever, handy and creative type...Will you please post your pictures of your mounted TV in your storage bay? Many of you are very creative and I'd love to see your ideas. Tommy

rvis2005 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing Onan 4000/KY Carb

The carb on my Onan 4000 KY got gummed up and I just replaced it. It runs. Everything is fine.But - wow - it was such a PAIN. That generator is a masterclass in bad design. I thought it was going to be like changing the carb in a lawnmower (whic...

deprived by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sprinter Towed

Anyone here towing a jeep, or newer CRV with a V6 Sprinter ? How does the Sprinter handle the load ?

Norcold 4 door refrigerator

Typical "everything worked fine a month ago".Prepping, ready to leave next Thursday. Cleaning and tried to turn on the refrigerator- nothing, no on the door panel lights, no interior light nothing.The 12 volt is hot and I turned on the generator for ...

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY PD4501 now mine

I have been pining for a Scenicruiser for years and yesterday I got one. #149 is now mine. It will need a fair amount of work but There are so few of them left that I couldn't walk away. Now I just have to convince the wife that I am not an idi...

Michelin Tire Recall

From the Michelin site:Michelin is recalling one version of a specific size of the Michelin LTX M/S tire. These tires are typically found on such vehicles as commercial light trucks, full-sized heavy duty vans, small RVs and some large pickup trucks....