Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Class A Toy Hauler with 14" Garage

I'm exploring getting a MH to run around the country with my Cobra Replica. The car is 13.5' long, so I either stuff it in my 20' trailer or possibly do a Class A toy hauler.I'm curious if anyone knows if such a think exists with a 14' garage that I ...

Inverter on 2005 Holiday Rambler

While I wait to take delivery of my 2005 HR Admiral I wonder about adding a power inverter. I would like to add one just so I can watch TV at night without running the gen. I assume this is a common add on but perhaps I am wrong. It also makes me ...

Where are you tag axle people going today?

Today while driving to Phoenix from the Flagstaff area, I must have seen 30 to 35 Class A coaches going north. That in itself is a lot more than usual for the drive down I-17 but what struck me was of that number, 12 to 15 of those were 40' plus, ta...

Headlight Ground(s)

Hello All,I'm chasing a gremlin, (not an AMC) in my headlights and I suspect it may be a ground issue. Would it be a proper assumption that all 4 headlights share the same ground, or that each headlight has it's own ground? If they all share a ground...

Renegade Explorer Feedback

We are considering purchasing a new Renegade Explorer.Does anyone on the forum have experience with this brand/model?Would really appreciate any feedback.

jnw56 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

moisture in gas tank

HAVE A 2005 PACEARROW,WORKHORSE ENGINE,WITH WATER OR MOISTURE,WHIVH REALLY AFFECTS THE POWER. aRE THERE ANY GOOD PRODUCTS TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM.

ggrotz by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Steering Assist System

I am looking to add a steering assist system to my rig (such as Safe Steer, Safe T Plus, etc.). I would welcome suggestions for the best systems, including pros and cons for them. I know that some folks have issues with the effectiveness of the syste...

viajante by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Dumb tire question, 2007 Itasca Navion

We have a new-to-us Itasca Navion, and I'm exploring the mechanical bits. I went to check that my new tire pressure gauge would fit the fill valves on the tires today, and am confused about the dual rear wheels. There's a fill valve sticking out fr...

Is this just me, or are E-350/E-450 rigs hard to find?

Is it just me, or are RV dealers not stocking shorter class Cs that are on the E-350/E-450 chassis? Instead, they tend to be stocking Sprinters instead, when the floorplans are identical, and the Fords are special order?Nothing against Sprinters, bu...

mlts22 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

De-winterizing Water Tank -- Newbie question

I bought my 2015 Coachmen Freelander in late July last year and only used the city water connection and never used the onboard tank. Should I still fill the tank with the chlorine mixture? Not sure if I'll be using the tank this year or not.

sstanley by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Rambler Aluminum Roof

What can you guys tell me about the Aluminum roof that was used on a 2005 HR? Where do they rate in comparison to a fiberglass roof or a rubber roof? What is good about them? What is bad about them?

Tiffin Motorohomes Power Inverter Brand

Good morning,The new Tiffin Allegro we are looking at has either 1250 or 2000 watt power inverter that is from Tripp Lite. I am not familiar with this brand. Does anyone have any experience with it?Thanks.John

JCGibson by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Rambler is a Ford?

According to the Oregon DMV, our 2002 HR 34D is titled as a Ford. I checked all vin numbers and everything is fine. Anyone else find this true with your HR?

draboo by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood furnace problems( Easy Fix)

I have recently replaced the motor in my front furnace and the plastic fan rubs on the shield when it runs. I have had it out and back in numerous times to see of the motor or fan should go further in but it always seems to wind up with the fan righ...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes