Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

APP. for RV Parks

I live in So. California and I was wondering if there is an app for RV parks within a certain distance from where I live. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

How do you keep mice out of MH

I have outside storage for my class A. I hve had evidence of mice in the MH nd with traps I have caught several.My RV center advertises a sprpay treatment which they claim will keep mice oput. Is this any good? Any ideas on this problem. So far n...

Bob1947 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

What do you think of thid Dealer bargaining

So I e-mailed interest in a coach and was told the average NADA value of mine was $80,000 and basically we could start bargaining from there. We then saw they had discounted a 2013 so we asked for numbers on it expecting difference from there average...

Reduce road noise

Has anyone here had experiences in reducing road noise ? Our class B Dodge RAM 3500 is a little old and we hope to reduce some road noises while driving . I saw this products on Amazon, but I am not sure if it works.linkHas anyone tried to reduce roa...

road side assistance from Good Sam Club

We were traveling in Lafayette Louisiana recently. On our way home, on 1/27/14 we lost all power to our Coachmen class A motorhome. We have good Sam Club roadside assistance, so I called and they made all the calls and set up a wrecker to tow us into...

Suggestions on a used Class C for a family of 4

Hello all....have a had MH, TT, and 5er over the years. Been thinking about a used class C, as we can tow our pontoon if we desire and our kids would love the idea of overhead sleeper! We decided against a Class A (at least the models that we can a...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

MERCEDES SPRINTER RV not a conventional conversion

Not conventional, well my idea is. To Build an RV to live in but also make a separate food van to trade out of as well. I am a female so I want to keep it small as possible but have everything in it - plus build it myself and all that on a Mid wheel ...

Cu2 by Explorer
  • 92 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock Guard for Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA

I am waiting delivery on 2014 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA. I tow a 2013 Honda Fit Sport. I have a rock guard on my current rig and have had no issues with rocks or debris on my toad. I wanted to install a rock guard on my new rig but was told that the h...

heater question

I have a heater question 1992 gulfstream conquest I can not get the heater to come on any ideas what I can check (suburban gas heater) thanks for any help

lazerdms by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorhome inspection in Maryland

We are on a temporary tag from Pa. where we purchased our motorhome. It's time to get it inspected so we can do our Maryland registration. We've hunted the Md.gov and DMV sites, searched the web for inspection stations for MH's in Md. and cannot f...

Water Quality

We are planning a extended trip to Big Ben National Park in March 2014. I received a note from a friend who just came from there. They said "The resorts at Big Bend National Park have their own water wells and treatment plants which is fine for showe...

becker by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Right class c for me?

Hey all,So we are family of three (me,wife and 2 yr old). We currently have a 26 ft fifth wheel that we are sick of. Tired of towing, hitching etc...We want to make a move into a class c. My background is VW Campers so I am aware of their limitati...

SCAN GAUGE

Has anyone had any experience with the Scan Gauge.I've been looking at them for awhile now at the auto parts stores.Camping world now has them on sale for $147.00.What feelings are out their.ThanksLarry

mojo41 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes