Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

TIRES

Hi AllSon just got a restored 1973 23' GMC Classic, needs tire's, Sams has a sale on BF Good rich 225/75 16E, anybody ever use themThanksAL

CARBONE by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibly reproducing parts Howard Center Steer

I Have a source to remanufacture the Kip Valves that are on top and bottom of the accumulator/reservoir of the Howard Power Center steer system. They will cost approx $70 to $75 ea. Anyone interested in a spare? The minimum order is 25 pcs. These val...

eddie_g by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

32" Wiper Blade Replacement

What source does everyone go to for 32 inch wiper blade replacement? So far, I am seeing about $35 per blade plus shipping. Is that what they sell for or am I not seeing a cheaper source?

dverstra by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Porpoising

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27296934

bhph by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Endever 35 foot slide seal replacement

I have a 2008 HR endever with a 35 foot slide. I,m having trouble figuring out how to remove the slide awning. It has cross bars that hold the awning material up. Their at least 5 under the awning material. If I unbolt the awning from the out side th...

jetman1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pomona RV Show

Went to the opening day of the RV show in Pomona. Here are my observations-First off, they really improved the vendors tent. You are now forced to go through it to get into the RV sections. Good idea. I have had a space there in the past, and our tra...

2bzy2c by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A Sweet Old Twin Beds B+ Going Cheap

1987 Telstarquality construction31,000 milesrear twin bed B+ floor plan (rare for the time period)basement a/cvery clean insidelocated in Thurmont, MarylandBuy-It-Now for $5,995CLICK HERE to see it on ebayI read on this forum now and then of people ...

Leaf Spring Replacement Cost?

Does anyone know the cost of replacing the rear leaf springs on a 2003 Workhorse W22 chassis (parts and labor). I just returned home from a 5,700 mile trip and during the past few weeks of the trip, I noticed my MH was one inch lower on the passenge...

Newbee question again - flat tire on the road...

If... and hopefully it never happens.. a blowout on the road.Motorhomes don't carry spares. So... if we get one out there and put on - what do they do with the blown one? Do we get the rim?It's got nice shiny rims so I assume we would want to keep it...

Total Rebuild of a 1979 Dodge Class C

I would say some of you have seen the start of this build that my brother bgriffey had posted, Well I have now bought the RV from him and plan to post the pixs of the build I have found a lot of rot in this RV I have torn out everything on the inside...