Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Question about inverter transfer switch

We recently purchased this 2007 TropiCal coach and it has a Xantrex 458 inverter/charger and a QD 8000 genset. When I switch from inverter to generator and from generator back to inverter it interrupts power and shuts off whatever is running, like th...

Rocknxj by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Brake Buddy Remote Control

I have lost my Brake Buddy Remote Control and BB wants nearly $300 for a replacement. If anybody can help me find a used one I can afford I am deeply indebted.Thank you

American Coach Yahoo group

Hello,We recently purchased another American Coach motorhome and I have been trying to locate the Yahoo group forum but have been unable to do so. Approx. 7 years ago we owned an AC motorhome and was part of the group. Can someone point me to their w...

fitting on water tank

I need to remove the water tank on my 2008 Itasca. All set to go but the plastic fill pipe will not pull out after removing the nut. The pipe turns but will not pull out of its fitting. I don't want to break anything and create a bigger problem.Anyon...

spotrot by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Washer/Dryer + bunk beds + 2 AC's... does it exist?

Hello, I'm looking to buy a new RV sometime this year and in my dreams the perfect RV would be a class C with a queen/king bed (for me)Washer/Dryer connections (I have a dirty job and wash clothes often)a bunkbed (for litter box/animal area)and 2 AC'...

Looking to buy, ALADIN?

Im going to look at a coach tomorrow and was told the Aladdin system doesn't work. What does it do and should I be concerned? or can it be repaired reasonably maybe? Thanks. 2005 Monaco Dynasty

Front outlets dead

Hello. I'm a new MH owner. Have a 2003 Fleetwood Flair 33R.My problem is; I replaced the 2 house batteries about a month ago, now my front overhead outlets are dead. The ones in the overhead cabs that power the TV.Could I have tripped a breaker? I'v...

1macleay by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

1996 Bounder Batteries

I bought some property and it came with a 1996 Bounder that the previous (older) couple had. They were pretty active RVers, and its in great shape but they have have since passed so I have no one to bounce questions off of. They did tell me everythin...

aog928 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Mechanic and RV fan

Hi. Greetings from Ohio. Im a mechanic working for a Freighliner dealership. Im here to share info with all of you. I love RV's

SURGING PROBLEM

I have a 2007 Winnebago Adventurer Model 35L with a Workhorse Chassis with a 8.1L Chevy engine and a 1000 model six speed Allison Transmission. While running on level terrain at about 60 to 65 mph the tachometer starts surging from 2,000 rpm up to 2,...

eller123 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A, gas or diesel

So we had a bumper pull toyhauler (3 years), then a 35' 5th wheel toyhauler (3) years, and are now looking at Class A. We usually take a summer vacation that we go on a road trim and put about 3,000 miles on in a week or so. Lots of driving, but rece...

Help finding fresh date Tires

Hi all I am trying to help out a friend. He is looking to replace the tires on his class A He curently has Michelin 22 / 80 tires that are about 6 years old. While looking he is not haveing any luck on finding freash dated tires, or they will n...

LaOrange by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes