Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

ck engine lite comes on v10

ck engine lite comes on when fuel gage reaches 3/4 fullauto zone readout on codes calls for fuel system,,engine runs good, gas mpg is 9-10.fuel filter hasbeen changedwhat is wrong

ron_sky by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Renting?

Can any one refer me to an outfit that might rent truck campers in the Pacific Northwest or... how I might find a private party willing to rent me their truck camper?I'm targeting summer 2014.Thank you,Bob BrettOlympia, WA360-350-7575 cell

BobBrett by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow dolly what do I need

I have a fleetwood Discovery w/ 275HP CUMMINS Turbo Diesel with Allison 6-Speed Electronic Transmission. I want to get a tow dolly for my 2012 Ford Fusion which can run 4 down. The MH can tow 5000 lbs, and the ford is about 4500 lbs. I am confused ...

kidkasha by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

Lights in storage compartment.

I recently purchased a 92 Pace Arrow 35' by Fleetwood. There is no power to the lights in the storage compartments. I cannot locate the power source or fuses. Does any one have a clue where they might be located?

billhrln by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

uncomfortable driving class a dp

I have a 2002 Endeavor DP, my right hip bothers me after I drive about 30 miles, I know I can use the cruse and I do when I can. I have moved the seat in all kinds of position's with no help. Seems like I have to keep my leg more to the right for the...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't run both AC's in Texas

I have a Fleetwood Excursion 2008. My power kicks off if I run. Both AC's. all power goes down. It is HOT in Texas. The coach is 40 foot and should really cool us. Some electrical parts work plugs only, some lights. What is going on? If I star...

First time buyer questions

We are looking for our first motorhome and have our eye on a 2003 Fleetwood Bounder diesel pusher. This is a beautiful coach and is in near mint condition, I can't find anything wrong with it.My question is can somebody tell me something about this m...

6.8L V-10 Ford fuel question???

I think I know but can anyone confirm what grade of gas the Ford 6.8L V-10 requires? We are shopping for a 24 - 26' Class C and the Ford is my first choice. I am finding a few units that offer the 6.0 Chevy so the original question applies here as ...

Kwikee Slide problems "stall on front actuator"

My kwikee digisync slide just started having issues apparently with the rear power screw. Going out, the rear lags while the front moves, twisting the slide. The 7-blink error code is "stall on front actuator"Of course, we're leaving on a cross-count...

spotrot by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover it up?

I wont use my new, new to me, MW DL till Sept when I drive it to the US from AK.Just sitting in the backyard for now.Shld I cover it up till then? Acover came with it.Needs a wash & wax tho.TanksRR

Sabluka by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing tire size from 225's to 245's

Hello all, I would like to know if it would be ok for me to change my front and dually rear tire size from 225/70 19.5 with 245/70 19.5's. My concern is the rim size (if it is wide enough) and if the clearance between the rear tires would still be ok...

slide out motor,2005 Alfa See Ya

I helped a friend of mine take the Front slide motor out of his 2005 Alfa See Ya motorhome. The front of the motor that is fixed to the mounting bracket had 3 of the screws that are cast into the face of the motor were broken off. I got it out and wa...

busyguy by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes