Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water hose storage??

I need a new water hose my cheap 50' Walmart hose is a kinked up mess. I did a search looking for a cheap hose reel with no luck. Maybe I just need a better hose but it would be nice if it had a reel to reel it up anyone know where to get something l...

Gundog by Explorer II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing accelerator pedal on 2005 E450 Fleetwood

We just purchased a 2005 Fleetwood 26Q. My husband has noticed that the accelerator pedal is so narrow and sits so close to the motor housing he is having a problem getting his foot on it. Has anyone replaced the pedal with something wider or cut ...

rondeb by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ABS Module

ABS light on dash stays on. The code is not the one for a constant running pump. Looking for a Kelsey Hayes ABS Control Module for 2006 FORD F53 STRIPPED CHASSIS Vin # is 1F6NF53Y160A13032. The MH is a 2007 Georgetown by Forest River (22,000 GVW). Th...

Tax_Man by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lithium batteries questions?

Has anyone replaced their 2 12v 100 amp flooded batteries with just 1 100amp Lithium since the 2 flooded batteries should only drop down to 50 % or 100 amps? I was thinking of starting with just one Battle Born 100hr LiFePo as I have never had my ...

Chevy 8.1 dropping into a low power mode

I just pick up a 2004 Holiday Rambler Vacationer with the Chevy 8.1 engine. I drove it a short time and it dropped into a reserve power mode. At that time an almost dead battery was being charged by driving the rv home. I got a check engine light a...

jassrnj by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rand McNally Trip Maker RVND 7710

I have posted this question before and gotten an answer. But the answer is gone from this site as well as from my memory. Is there a way I can preview the route I have put into this gps? My stops are all listed, but I want to see the route the gps ha...

"Best" RV GPS Nav Systems

We have a Garmin Nuvi Nav system' but are interested in an RV oriented Nav System that contains useful lists and info about points of interest, BLM , state and county camp grounds and commercial RV parks as well as road construction ,RV friendly rou...

1976 Dodge Sportsman Motorhome

I recently purchased a '76 Dodge Motorhome. I am completely new to rving. I need to put some work into this, but I have a question about a rusted out part underneath. I will try to post a picture. It is a smallish box, maybe 12" x 12". it looks like ...

Battery Maintenance

We recently bought our first coach and need advice on maintaining the batteries. Before I ask my questions, here is some history on the coach. When we fist bought it, the chassis batteries weren't being charged via the inverter. The previous owner re...

Travel to the USA

First time taking the MH to the USA from Canada. Upper NY State and Pennsylvania. What kind of foods can or can't be brought over. Do the border "guys" do a walk through or fridge check? Just curious. Thanks Paul

Impossible List of Requirement?

I have been searching online and this forum, but cannot find a unit that meets my ideal list of parameters. If anyone can point me to something like this, please let me know.1) Less than 30'. 25'-27' would be great.2) Over cab Queen + 2 singles or bu...

RKB by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Location & Changing fuel filter Ford E 450 V10

I own a 2017 Forester 2861 DS Ford V10 engine. I have 28,000 on the rig. I want to change the fuel filter soon, will be driving from Washington State to Georgia and all the states in between. about a 7,000 trip. I want to change the fuel filter, woul...

dymsail by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes