Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

LCI Leveling System

We have an LCI leveling system on our 2006 Damon Daybreak. We went to lower the jacks today and they won't go down with either auto or manual.

National Park Camping

My family is a big fan of visiting National Parks, and we are considering the purchase of a Class A MH. We strongly prefer to camp within the parks rather than at commercial RV campgrounds, and are accustomed to coping with the reduced amenities this...

help me pick a carport

ok so ive narrowed it down to 2 carports that fit the bill. Please keep in mind I will be running a/c year round since its insanely hot where I live. Don't worry about county concerns as its going in my back yard where there are no restrictions or ...

roads

traveling this weekend what kind of road is Pennsylvania rt.222 from Lancaster to i78

Towing both car & Harley

I've got a 35' Class A with a 5K towing limit, tow my Ford Edge with a Tow Dolly, and would love to take my Road King along. Best option appears to be installing a hydraulic lift on the RV to accommodate the HD, but the life weighs in around $1000 lb...

best all season class B with mondo solar

I intend to live in a class B in California but I have family in Massachusetts, so I am searching for my best all season optionsI can add heat to the Coachmen Crossfit's gray tank and make it 4 season but the solar is limitedThe Winnebago Paseo has g...

New tech for a tired delaminating filon/luan RV?

I’m always interested in new tech and I recently came across a new to me technology that’s been around for 20 years. 3M VHB double sided adhesive tape that is being used in the RV/Trailer industry. I was thinking this would be perfect for reskinnin...

Where to put a child seat in a C

I have a 29' Class C, with the normal side facing sofa, 3 seat belted positions, None with shoulder harness, and 2 belted positions at the dinette, which I don't think is safe, as her legs will be jammed into the table, I'm thinking of placing the ch...

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How to upgrade the camera monitors?

My new Tiffin (as with most newer class A's) has rear and side cameras. There are some things that I really don't like about them:1) When merging left, I am watching ahead and left mirror (obvious, I know). Trying to glance over to the monitor is p...

Winnipeg by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ARP Control for fridge

Saw an article on this product that is supposed to keep fridge from overheating and extend the life. Has any one installed it? Is it worth the money. Our fridge already has a fan since it is vented through an upper vent. Is there second fan really ne...

2014 Thor Tuscany Engine Confusion Question

Looking at one of these and the description says 360 hp. Started doing a search for other used models and they all say roughly 350 to 385 depending on the RPM. Further research shows the specs for the engine a Cummins ISB-XT Diesel Engine is indeed ...

Running lights

My running lights at the top of the MH in front are not working. The ones in the back do. I can't locate a fuse specifically listed for that. Any suggestions on the reason? :h

Gdlow by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes