Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2009 Monaco taillight assembly

We just recently purchased a 09' Monaco Camelot and the left taillight has moisture inside so I did a search for a new one. Prices for that search was $84.00 and up for a Monaco but I discovered that it is from a Jeep Grand Cherokee 1993 thru 1998 an...

Is there a difference in Diesel Fuel?

Getting ready to start a trip and I need to fill up, I'll probably take 100 plus gallons to top off. I have a RV plus card that I use at Flying J's that allows for an extra discount. However there's a Quick Stop that has Diesel 35 cents a gallon l...

supercub by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 Bounder Electrical Issue

I'm wondering if anyone else has run across this issue I'm having with our 2006 Bounder 32W. I tried to start the generator recently and it sounded exactly like a car motor does when the battery is dead - the familiar "clicking" sound. The coach star...

Slide Out Topper Stitching

The stitching on the ends of our slide out topper have came undone. Looking on a quick fix if there is one. Not in a good place to try and sew it!Thanks For All Comments

Window installation weep holes on side

I have a church bus I'm turning into a little home on wheels. I ordered all of my windows off of eBay and they were great. We took out all the old windows, welded in supports and installed the two new back windows (12x48"). It rained the next day and...

WInnebago roof

HI all,I am going to look at a 2004 Winnebago Adventurer with a fiberglass roof. I would like to here from those who have this kind of roof and if there is any big problems with them.Also those of you who have a Winne how do you like it? From what I ...

Lurker52 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing slideout motor

The large slideout motor on my 2005 south wind just broke apart.. the slide is in the full out position.... Have located a replacement on ebay... How hard is it to replace??? Can I do it in the out position? also any info on the lock lever and any th...

the road from Spokane to Banff and Jasper

we are driving our 31 foot rv and pulling a toad from Spokane to Banff and Jasper. Is the road drive-able with my rig and pulling a toad? any inclines or descents I should be worried about?how are the grades on the Icefield Parkway?Our route takes us...

Kwikee step adjustment

I have a 1996 2 step vintage Kwikee step, steps are loose and when fully retracted they do not fully retract to the stops. If I help them up with my hand there is no difference. I can push the step to the stop by hand easily but it just drops down. T...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard to stay in lane on highway?

We picked up our used 2018 class C last weekend with 12k miles, and on the drive back we noticed it was significantly harder than a car to keep in the lane. I've had experience towing a heavy trailer with a F250 before so I was surprised at how tiri...

15 amp adapter running the air conditioner

Is this possible? I was cleaning out the rv and was letting the generator run for an hour or so(do it once a month when rv not in use. Any ways I left the AC switch on when I shut it all down and plugged my 30 amp to the 15 amp adapter. I go outsid...