Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Shopping for Monaco

We are seriously looking at 2002 Monaco Knight 30 ft. I have read the stories of the 2008 and newer issues. Wondering if there are any thoughts out there on the 2002 as far as quality and especially the ride as my wife has a bad back

Passenger power seat in 2013 Itasca Elipse

We have what they call the luxury power seat. It has the wired remote with some massage functions. It also has power lumbar and power foot rest. The lumbar and powered remote work fine but the controls for front back etc and footrest seem to have no...

Windows noise at highway speed

3 of my motorhomes have the standard windows. When I drive over 60 MPH they all start to shake as the rubber and the felp like material has loosened up (they are all over 100K miles). Anybody ever found a fix for this problem?

map40 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RV rear door not closing without extreme assistance.

Help..should we be worried?Due to catastrophe, we are in a 40' Bounder RV 1990.It's the replacement for our previous fulltime pace arrow RV that was totaled by a drunk driver. We've been in the Bounder for a month. There is no other option, THIS is o...

OIL CHANGE

Probably should have asked for some member reviews, before I bought, but anyway I received one of these today.... OIL DRAIN PANalong with one of these... FILTER, so it looks like I'll be changing my own oil, as I always have done in the past.Storing ...

2002 E450 Superduty tires

I have tried searching and wading thru old and new info and I could not find the info I was looking for.My Tioga 31W is in need of new tires. As it is 31ft class c it runs at max weight. I try to watch what I carry and have not had a blowout. I would...

brlowe by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide out motor

Slide out motors Power Gear housing cracked needs replacing. What's the difference between these they all look the same except for the price.

Cwyroad by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

No DC

It may be to early to cheer but I'll go ahead anyway & see what tomorrow bringsThanks to everyone who took the time to advize & support me with your repliesI did try most everything you suggested but after 4 hours this morning I was about to give upI...

12 volt light fixtures

Wanted to know if anyone has changed or upgraded there coaches lighting fixtures and if so where did you purchase them, I can’t seem to find them. Also anyone done a lot of remodels, if so do you have pictures, looking for ideas. Thanks

Very disappoined with Directv

Today i lost faith in Dtv. I have been their customer for 17 years my subscrition includes a lot and is over 200 bucks a month expensive. I loved the fact that when i traveled i would bring my genie and a mini and i could just call them and they woul...

Canon city to del nort

This summer I will probably be going out to South Fork, Co basically from Garden City, Ks. I have come to dread La Vita Pass. My rig, I pull a Jeep, barely makes it over the top. I read that La Vita is a 6 percent grade. So, trying to research a ...

eldondo by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof vent covers

The other project is going to be roof vent covers so I can install a Fantstic fan in both vents. With the fan rated at about 900 or so cfm is the a cover rated for that amount. I want a high quality cover that I wont have to replace and wont turn c...

Alternatives to lack of storage space

Getting ready to embark on an extended road trip shortly. Being both a class c and not an overly large one, I've been having concerns of storing all the stuff I anticipate needing. Biggest issue is the spare tire. I've seen some that say they don't n...

photobug by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

Scored a NICE cargo van - let the fun begin!

Ed just has a "nose for cars" - I'm not sure how he found it, but we now own a Transit T-250 LWB, medium roof cargo van. It's a 2015 - but brand new; warranty starts when we take delivery. LOADED - deluxe everything. It's from a fleet of vans des...