Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Parks in Tucson

Hi fellow RVers. We are finally ready to hit the road and Tucson,AZ will be our first stop. Not totally familiar with the area and would love some RV park recommendations. We will be traveling with our 2 dogs in a 34' class A rig. Any help would be a...

Pandi by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Furnace blowing cold.

90 Bounder 40zFront furnace was blowing hot air no problems. Rear furnace blowing hot too. Suddenly front furnace blows cold. Rear blows hot no problems. Propane working fine for oven/stove and hot water heater.I don't see an access place for the fur...

duo-therm thermostat

I have a duo-therm by dometic analog thermostat in my 2003 Gulfstream Sunvoyager class A. It has system (cool, off, furnace) switch, a fan(on, auto, hi, lo) and a sliding temperature control. It does not shut the furnace off by temp anymore. If the t...

dtrink by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Class A - Newbie Needs Help

Team,Looking for a little wisdom and guidance here. I am leaning towards buying a used class A. I am new to the Class A scene and don;t know much about them. Hoping I could get some nuggets from you guys.From some research I have done, looks like ...

saenzm by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

DC Power

HiWorking on resolving lost DCMany things I don't understandOn shore power i have AC & DCOn house batteries I have no DC but still have ACWhat is the source of AC?????Must be my Inverter which takes DC from batteries & inverts it to ACIS this correct...

Hydraulic cylinder protection...is it needed?

I have the HWH hydraulic leveling system and will have my 4 jacks fully extended and exposed to the elements for 1 or more months. Should I apply a spray lubricant or protective spray to the exposed cyclinders? If so, which would you recommend and wh...

About The Slideout.....

Rookie RVer :C here! My last post I apologized for “temporarily” attempting to go to the other side with a bumper pull, but I am back with new to me Class A (Winnebago Vista 30B). This is my first slideout and I am kinda lost regarding upkeep, maint...

2004 Southwind Black Tank Flush doesn't work

This morning I tried to use the built in Santi Flush black tank flushing system, which has worked in the past. Today it seems to be blocked and water will not flow through the system at all.Yes, the black tank drain valve was open.I've heard some peo...

Water pump out

We discovered that our water pump circuit was no longer working.We have three switches that will turn the circuit on, each has a green LEDs that lights when the circuit is on. none of these LEDs would light up when the switch was activated. and of co...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

gen set not producing 110v power

We have a guardian 7500 watt gas genie in our MH that starts up and runs great but produces no 110v power. I have to shut it down several times until 110 power comes thru MH. It has never let me down down during the $ years I have owned this MH but I...

JCMack by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sealing on the sides

Hey guys, I know lap sealant is used for the roof and silicone is a big no no on the rubber roofs but from what I’ve seen silicone is used on the sides of the rig to seal things like marker lights etc. Its supposed to rain here in two days and I want...

cm2785 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Powerplus Levelers

Hi, I have a georgie boy with Powerplus levelers fitted and I have a problem.My vehicle electrician has found that the Relay Unit is broken and requires replacement.I am trying to source a part but I am struggelling with Powerplus web site as much of...

paulinuk by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Blue Ox protection is better?

A couple years ago I purchased a Kar Guard Protective Shield to keep rocks and debris from hitting my 2014 Jeep Sahara that I tow 4 down. It has done it's job 100%, as I have no marks of the front of the Jeep. The only negative thing I can say abou...

Couple of questions...

I have a new (2017) Class C, Thor Freedom Elite 29FE on a Ford Chassis. My first question is this: At speeds of 30 to 50, there's a bumping sensation that feels like a tire out of balance. Is it possible for an out of balance tire to give that feelin...

Aftermarket Air Ride for Winnebago Travato

Does anyone have experience with adding air suspension to a Winnebago Travato (built on the Ram Promaster 3500 chassis)? I have seen offerings from Glide Rite (4 bags - 2 fore and 2 aft of rear axle) and VB Airsuspension (2 bags - aft of rear axle)...