Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Generator

Hi All, thank you for all the help you have given me in the past few months getting oriented to my new 2016 Coachman Freelander. I'm the traveling grandma. I have taken a couple of trips so far with no problems, other that freezing up the AC, which y...

gja1000 by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

RV seat covers

Any recommendations on where to buy new RV seat covers for a Class C? We have leather ones that are looking pretty worn. The seams are separating at certain points and the leather is cracking.

Water Softener System

Hello, I need some help/advice from anyone who has experience with a RV's water system or anyone who has experience with water softeners. My wife and I are going to become full timers and I was looking into the benefits of installing a soft water sys...

Wanted: Stock Radio, Ford E450

Before I go junkyard diving, I thought I'd ask here.Anyone have a factory radio they have removed from a late model Ford E450 or maybe 350 that they would like to sell ??I put in an after-market one and I just HATE it. Didn't save the factory unit b...

camping or RV storage

Hi.Actually my motorhome is at friend's home in Arizona for a year untill we go back for our next trip that will end in San Francisco.I'm looking for a camping or rv storage to leave our motorhome for a year.To you, what is the best solution, a campi...

vik1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Total undercarriage

Hello. Looking for an answer to if a RV undercarriage is from the front of the back tires to the back of the front tires how does one do any maintenance required to what the undercarriage is protecting? Can't see the forest through the trees on t...

HWH slide and jacks problem

HWH leveling jacks and 4 slide hydraulic mechanism. On a trip and for last 4 months the system has been working flawlessly. A couple days ago one slide wouldn't come in. Pump was running but sounded like no pressure, the same sound when relief valve ...

drwwicks by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

HWH auto levelling system question.

Hey peoples, we have a 40 foot 91 fleetwood bounder MH. It has the touchpad HWH auto levelling system on it.The jacks seem to work fine but on the back 2 jacks the little wires are broken where they go into some sort of sensor.Ive tried googling thi...

Onan Micro Quiet 4000

Need some help. Just finished a 2 week trip from DFW to Colorado. The gen worked great going up. Once we got there, the generator leaked all the oil out. Checked the drain plug, dry as a bone. Because it's in a tight compartment(Class B), I can't see...

Shore power

OK... Coach batteries won't hold a charge very long. Have to jump them for using generator. Then I have back AC for a while, and sometimes front kicks in, then stops.BTW its Been 92o for the past 4 days in P'cola. I think I'll get a mobile guy in ...

Roadmaster Spare Tire Carrier

Does anyone own the Roadmaster Spare Tire carrier that mounts to your 2" receiver? I am interested in purchasing one that would be mounted in front of my rear radiator I would have a 22.5 spare tire and wheel mounted to it. My question and concern is...

Leisure Time RV Closing

I was recently in at Leisure Time RV in Winter Garden, FL, it was the premier place to get parts for RT's, and quality repairs also. We recently picked a new '15 210P from them. They have been in business for 45 years at the same location, but with ...

NEW YORK

Hi, has anyone driven there classA MH to the statue of libery park

demag88 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New flooring Question

We are currently replacing the carpet and ceramic tile in our 2005 Holiday Rambler Scepter with vinyl tile. The question is, has anyone replaced the flooring over the Diesel engine bump located in the rear? It gets pretty warm so it might not work to...