Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class A dealers between NY & Fl off rt 95

Lipets
Explorer
Explorer
headed down to Fl we wanted to look at different A's

Are there any large or mega size dealers that are worth stopping at?

I'll be in Fl for several months.
Newmar 3933
6 REPLIES 6

C-Leigh_Racing
Explorer
Explorer
ferndaleflyer wrote:
MRUSA needs an eye check up----That one place North of Richmond has class As wall to wall. How could you miss it?

I'll 2X that, its all I can do when going that way, to keep from stopping & looking & then hating myself for not stopping once I've past them.
It is at least a 1/4 mile long row of every type of camper sold on their lot & not just one row beside the road either, several rows of campers.
Neil

MRUSA needs an eye check up----That one place North of Richmond has class As wall to wall. How could you miss it?

MRUSA
Explorer
Explorer
I have driven that route over 20 times. The dealers that I have seen near I-95 have a very limited number of A's. Since you are going to be in Florida, the largest display of class A's in the world is at Lazydays near Tampa. Another big dealer is North Trail in Fort Meyers.
Marc, Wellington FL
2013 Entegra Anthem 44SL
2018 Lincoln MKX toad
EEZ-RV tire pressure monitor

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
Exit 89 in Virginia is McGeorge RV.

Exit 118 in Virginia is Safford RV.

Exit 133A in Virginia will lead you to Corbin's RV. Corbin's is more focused on service but sometimes have a coach or two for sale.

If you want to venture off I95 a bit Reines RV is in the Manassas, VA area off I66.

These are the Virginia based dealers I know of along I95 that have inventories of Class A new or used.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

alogo4u
Explorer
Explorer
There are 2 large dealers off of 95 south in Virginia near Stafford.
"Exploring America...One mile at a time"

John:B

2003 Four Winds
Hurricane 30Q
Roadmaster tow dolly

jerseyjim
Explorer
Explorer
South of Maryland, if I recall correctly, there are a few...right off I-95. Some are on the southbound side, others on the northbound side.