cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class B Campsite Photos - Let's See Them!

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I am doing a copycat from the Class C forum. I thought it would be nice to see some "Killer B" camp sites.

Here is one from July 1. It was at a friends house in the country who was nice enough to invite people over for the holiday weekend.

I had to depart Saturday July 2 for a family get together but returned Sunday evening for a fireworks display. I lost my spot. 🙂
A great time was had by all as we saw fireworks in neighboring towns.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
215 REPLIES 215

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
Pic failed, still trying.

Canyonlands National Park, Needles Section, Squaw Flat Campground

RobTheGob
Explorer
Explorer
A few more from last month...

Miracle Beach, BC:

We Wai Kai Campground, Quadra Island, BC:

Smelt Bay, Cortes Island, BC:

RobTheGob
Explorer
Explorer
China Beach, BC:

EsoxLucius
Explorer
Explorer

Recently in the Ruby Mountains, Nevada.
2013 LTV Unity MB Theater Seats
635 watts solar panels, 440 AH batteries, BlueSky Solar Boost 3024iL & IPN-Pro Remote, Magnum MS2000 & ME-RC50 remote
Koni Shocks F & R, Hellwig 7254, SumoSprings F & R
2012 Hyundai Accent SE, Blue Ox Aladdin/Patriot

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
OK here is one of our latest. As you can see we like to fish.

Mick

stan909
Explorer
Explorer
Site 6 Very little known and hard to find (no sign on Highway)BLM campground 15 miles South of Barstow Ca.Off highway 274.Free so far but with the new pit toilets, picnic tables with shelters and possible water in the future will not be free long.One of the many great views. .this place used to be for off road riding, now it's mostly rock climbers. worth the trip and the one mile slightly washboarded road

hobbssb
Explorer
Explorer
El Capitan State Beach near Santa Barbara, CA.
Great for October camping

View from our campsite.
Be sure to get reservations if going on a weekend!

Walking on the beach below the campground

Sunset view from campsite

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
It doesn't get much better than this. Fishing was good also.
Bartlett Lake, AZ, one of the few lakes around here that you can disperse camp next to the water.

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
We just spent one night in Logan Canyon on our trip to Yellowstone. I would like to go back and do some fishing.

Here I am standing at the edge of the river.

When I turn around.

MelinProv
Explorer
Explorer

not as bright as last year but the Fall colors are starting to come on-in Logan canyon

MelinProv
Explorer
Explorer
a little Fall camping and fishing on the Logan river in Logan Utah

locoqueso
Explorer
Explorer
Hiding in Illinois...

1978 Westfalia Campmobile (P-21) - VW T2 2.0L F.I.- 148,000m
1993 Intervec Falcon (190SLF) - Dodge B350 Maxi 5.9L F.I. - 50,000m

MarshaNichols
Explorer
Explorer
MickD wrote:
We just returned from a visit to the Red Canyon, Grand Tetons, Flaming Gorge, Moab, Canyonlands and Monument valley. We were late getting to the campgrounds at Flaming Gorge and when we got there it was closed for the season. So we took a side road and here is where we camped. No other campers and we had toilets. A quarter mile away was a boat ramp with dump and water. Not bad.

This is a GREAT photo! I love side roads...this was a good choice! M

MickD
Explorer
Explorer
We just returned from a visit to the Red Canyon, Grand Tetons, Flaming Gorge, Moab, Canyonlands and Monument valley. We were late getting to the campgrounds at Flaming Gorge and when we got there it was closed for the season. So we took a side road and here is where we camped. No other campers and we had toilets. A quarter mile away was a boat ramp with dump and water. Not bad.

wsfurrie
Explorer
Explorer
On our way home from a trip to Washington we stopped overnight at this neat private campground. It is on the Mississippi on the west side of La Cross WI. No, we did not have engine problems, we have the habit of opening the hood after traveling on a hot day. It lets the engine heat vent to the outside rather than heat the front of the rig.
Wayne