cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealerships in Tampa Fl Area

kjmedwards
Explorer
Explorer
We wanted to see if folks had some suggestions for dealers in the Tampa area we can visit. We are starting out in the market for a Class A Pusher and want to become more educated by walking through some units.
I know Lazy Days is there and we will hit them just because of the inventory they carry. Are there other dealers anyone would recommend we hit?

Thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

bobtucker
Explorer
Explorer
Visit Alliance Coach in Wildwood. We bought a used MH from the m last year at the FMCA Rally in Indy. DW wanted a washer/dryer as part of the deal. They said if we would bring it to Wildwood, they would install as part of the deal and take care of any other issues we found.
They have lived up to their end of the bargain and more. We are very pleased with the service and if we would purchase another one, we would see Alliance.

Boomer719
Explorer
Explorer
If you go to North Trail, you may want to stay away from Newmar products......ouch!

Lemonade warning

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
We just purchased at Independence RV in Winter Garden... good folks, fair pricing , unlike the experiences we had at the other places mentioned in the above posts/
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

xtooner
Explorer
Explorer
Alliance is a large dealer in Wildwood.
2012 Holiday Rambler - Ambassador 40PDQ
Navistar Maxxforce EP10 350 HP
2010 Chev Cobalt-flat-towed w/-Air Force One braking system

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
At Exit 14 on I-4, Bates RV, Camping World

In Bradenton, about 60 miles south from I-4 (off I-75) is Dream RV

In Bartow, Camping World (formerly Dusty's)

And, of course, you mentioned Lazy Days at Exit 10 off I-4

steveownby
Explorer
Explorer
barnaclebill wrote:
Huge dealer in Ft. Myers about 100 miles south. May be woth the drive as they have a very large inventory. Their prices, I will that to you to compare. Check their inventory online, North Trail RV Fort Myers Florida. I have been there, never purchased there. I hope this helps, Bill

In Fort Myers, there is North Trails, Camping World RV sales location and a brand new La Mesa. They are all at the first two exits after you cross the Caloosahatchie river on I75 south. This is about 120 miles south of the I4/I75 interchange.
Steve Ownby
2003 Monaco Signature

Full-time since 2007

cableguy574
Explorer
Explorer
east of Lazy Days on 4 there are 3 or 4 new dealerships plus bates
In Fort Myers there is North trail, Camping world, Dream RV and one more
2008 National Pacifica V36a
2014 Jeep Wrangler /Brake Buddy
JUST Me & My wife & dogs 🙂
FMCA 387898
A member of NUTS

nelson
Explorer
Explorer
Just east of Lazy Days there is now a camper world rv dealer on Macintosh and 4 at the Dover exit
2002 Damon Challenger 348 Ford V10
Blue Ox Auto Stop and Aventa II Tow Bar
2001 Ford Sport Trac with Remco Driveshaft Disconnect

barnaclebill
Explorer
Explorer
Huge dealer in Ft. Myers about 100 miles south. May be woth the drive as they have a very large inventory. Their prices, I will that to you to compare. Check their inventory online, North Trail RV Fort Myers Florida. I have been there, never purchased there. I hope this helps, Bill
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
425 Cummins
Chevy Equinox or Tracker
Blue Ox towing