cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inexpensive space heater

23hotrodr
Explorer
Explorer
If you are looking for a small electric space heater, Walmart has the Pelonis HF-0020T ceramic space heater in stores for a reduced price of only $10. It has 3 heat settings and fan only plus a thermostat. I find it to be light weight, quiet, compact and works. For only $10, it might be worth looking at, if you are looking for an electric heater.

Happy RVing-- Mick
2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L
2000 Jeep Wrangler
14 REPLIES 14

Georgew48
Explorer
Explorer
23hotrodr wrote:
If you are looking for a small electric space heater, Walmart has the Pelonis HF-0020T ceramic space heater in stores for a reduced price of only $10. It has 3 heat settings and fan only plus a thermostat. I find it to be light weight, quiet, compact and works. For only $10, it might be worth looking at, if you are looking for an electric heater.

Happy RVing-- Mick

Those are not ceramic. Had my wife pic up two at Walmart based on your post and when she got them home I discovered they are not ceramic but standard coil wire electric heaters. No way would I leave this in an un occupied space like the belly. Had her take them back. They were the Pelonis HF-0020T.
2015 Georgetown XL 377 TS 38 foot motorhome.
1929 Model A Ford Sport Coupe
2009 Honda TRX 420FA Red (Hers)
2009 Honda TRX 420FA White (Mine)
1999 Chaparral 2130 SS limited edition ski boat

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
The best little heater we have bought for are RV is a Broan that my wife purchased from Amazon.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hope it lasts for more than a couple months of use. Doesn't turn off if tipped over. Not the safest thing I've ever seen. Cheap? Yeah.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

willi4nd
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered one and picking up today...thanks for the heads-up !
New to the RV world and loving every minute of it.
2015 Nissan Frontier 4x4 6 cyl
2015 Trail Runner SLE 22

AZAmmochief
Explorer
Explorer
We bought one last October while on a coast to coast trip. Love it. It also cuts down on the use of propane when very cold. Seems very reliable for the price.

AZAmmochief
Explorer
Explorer
We bought one last October while on a coast to coast trip. Love it. It also cuts down on the use of propane when very cold. Seems very reliable for the price.

jergeod
Explorer
Explorer
Yes thanks for the tip wife came home with two @ $9.88
George & Jerri
USMC VET
Jayco Eagle 339 flqs
upstate NY

fcooper
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip. That's a good price and I bought two of them.

Fred
Fred & Vicki
St. Augustine, Florida

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Pelonis heater that we bought five years ago at Home Depot, but it does not look like that at all. It oscillates back and forth and is bigger then that little thing. It has been a very good heater when we use it. The one advertised for nine dollars and some change is pretty cheap. Remember, you get what you pay for.

I think we paid something like forty bucks for ours. We use it at times to prevent from putting too much wear on the heat pumps.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

full-timer
Explorer
Explorer
Very good heater I have one it comes in black or white color.
An Indian and a Gypsy

Joe and Nancy
2002 34 foot Georgetown double slide Ford V-10
towing 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4 Down

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
I have this heater. Figured it would not last. On our third season.
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
Good deal, I will look up here.

coolmom42
Explorer II
Explorer II
23hotrodr wrote:

Happy RVing-- Mick

This is a good time to get all kinds of winter items on clearance. That's a good deal on a space heater.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board

W5CI
Explorer
Explorer
My that is a Good Deal, I may get a couple of them for the Camper
2015 RAM 3500 DRW
2004 Cedar Creek 30RLBS