cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kitchen Faucet

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Had Camping World ($39) replace our kitchen faucet that had been running slow for a long time. Now, my wife is happy and I didn't have to crawl under the sink.

BTW - Camping World did a great job and did everything right
Bob
10 REPLIES 10

garry1p
Explorer
Explorer
I also replaced both of mine and the bathroom sink but it took me more than 20 minutes.

CW is like any other business, depends on the local manager.
Even when things go wrong a good manager steps up to the plate and makes things right. But then again a good manager is more likely to have good employes and less things go wrong.
Garry1p

1990 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite XL
454 on P-30 Chassis
1999 Jeep Cherokee sport

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Thanks for posting that you got what you wanted and how you wanted it. Good news is always good to hear.

CG_Dawson
Explorer
Explorer
Have replaced the plastic faucets in both the kitchen and bathroom with Moen. About a 20 min job for each.
Happy RV'ing!!

Greg & Jackie
2003 Bounder, 32W / Ford V10 / 2 Slides
Toad: 2004 Saturn L300, Brake Buddy

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
And they installed another cheap plastic piece of junk?

I replaced my 30-year-old "cheap plastic piece of junk" with another cheap plastic piece of junk a couple of months ago. Couldn't be happier with it - flow is back to what it should be (the hot water had dropped off to a trickle). If I get even another 10-years out of a $25 faucet I wouldn't consider it "cheap" or "junk". The cheap plastic piece of junk in the bathroom is next. There's nothing wrong with it but the faucet is annoyingly short so you can barely get your hands under it while washing.

Sounds like the OP got a good deal at Camping World. I'm new to the hobby and keep hearing their name. I'll have to see if there any near me. And a compliment rather than a gripe is a refreshing change of pace.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)

diazr2
Explorer
Explorer
Well Lou when you take your RV to a place that is suppose to cater to fixing and install RV stuff and they don't,and you have constant problems with it I just don't think a kitchen faucet install is going to be all that impressive. But I am glad they manage to fix the faucet a 20 minute repair I bet they kept the RV for at least a day. You will find no shortage of people on this list that do not like the treatment they got from Camping World. Just sayin.

hipower
Explorer
Explorer
We had CW install/replace out sat dish last winter in Fl and had great results. They were within a handful of dollar on the price of the dish and installed it for $29.00, which was a lot less than any other potential supplier. It took a little longer than I thought it would to install, but I didn't care since the labor price was the same.

They also handled the disposal of our old dish which may have been an issue if I had done the work myself.

I'm happy and DW is even happier with her new sat system which now receives local stations.

azpete
Explorer
Explorer
if you are happy with the service, you will tell about ten people. if you are unhappy, you will tell anyone who will listen.
good to see a compliment every now and then.

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Even a compliment to Camping World gets negative responses.

Revump, I'm glad to hear you had good service at a reasonable price. Thanks for posting.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
And they installed another cheap plastic piece of junk?

diazr2
Explorer
Explorer
Wow that's unusual ๐Ÿ™‚