cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rv park recommendations in Vegas

Livingthedream1
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for somewhere to stay in Vegas for a month or so that is reasonably priced, secured and generally a nice place, not just a big parking lot. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Pet friendly too!
17 REPLIES 17

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
The only gated park is the Class A only park. You can see every park in Vegas Here
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

Followin__the_s
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for Oasis. Very nice resort. Excellent staff. Great pool area and very secure.

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
Another Vote for Oasis;

Passport America Oasis

If your schedule allows to be in the PA times this is a Great Deal.

BOL,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Thousand Trails on Boulder Hwy. for their drive-up rates. You might also ask them about the Zone Pass rates. It might be cheaper to get the Zone Pass and you could use it at other places.

Cat Lady
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
ontheroad101 wrote:
We like Sam's Town and they have a great free shuttle service to the strip.
X-2, This is where I stay while in Vegas! They also have one of the best Buffets at a reasonable price! Way cheaper than the strip!

millikeg
Explorer
Explorer
We just left Oasis last Friday after staying 5 nights. Nice place. Would stay again.
2004 Coachmen Sportscoach Elite 402 TS

conmoto
Explorer
Explorer
We had a good stay at Oasis Las Vegas Rv Resort this past April. Nice clean park, well run with a good location.

ontheroad101
Explorer
Explorer
We like Sam's Town and they have a great free shuttle service to the strip.
Super Wife Linda, me Bob &
(Blazer & Lilly's ashes on board)
2014 Forester Class C, our Blog http://www.bobandlindasrvtravels.blogspot.com/

Sea Eagle Fishermen & Kayak

ricklord2001
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure what your price range is but the Oasis is nice and convenient to the strip. Lots of nice amenities very nice $48 per night with discounts for Good Sam etc also I think they have weekly monthly rates.
If you want REAL NICE Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort is on of the best parks I've ever stayed in
Very nice. $69 per night Good Sam discount and weekly monthly rates. Here's theit websites.
http://www.lasvegasmotorcoachresort.com/
http://www.oasislasvegasrvresort.com/

DJK_18205
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Las Vegas RV, on Nellis Blvd. one block from Boulder Hwy. one block from Sams Town. Price was right, nice size lots with parking for our Jeep in front of our 36' Itsaca.
Dennis & Sandy Brooksville, Florida
Dogs : Bosley - Cisco - Elly
2013 Itasca Sunstar 35F - 2012 Jeep Wrangler - 1996 HD Dyna Low Rider

racerguy
Explorer
Explorer
Are you talking about the one on Nellis Blvd or Boulder Hwy?

JC2
Explorer
Explorer
rondeb wrote:
We stay at the Las Vegas RV resort. Has security entrance and very reasonable for a month. WE stayed there 5 months last year and are staying there 2 months beginning Nov 1 (in just a few weeks)

Have stayed there for 5 years off and on. Nice friendly staff Nothing real fancy and not HUGE sites, but adequate.

X2 on this one. Very nice and reasonable.
2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304,Cummins ISL 425hp,Spartan MM Chassis,2013 Chev Equinox AWD Towed,Ready Brute Elite TowBar/Brake,FMCA #402879,SKP#120487

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
We normally stay at AZ Charlies but we are going to try Las Vegas RV park on Nellis Blvd for few days to check it out. Sams Town is over rated. Circus Circus is over priced unless you have no transportation.

rbrand
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at the KOA at Circus Circus, convenient but very pricy. You could a hotel room for 1/2 the price.
The less you plan the more options you have.

Currently with a 26' Forest River Class "C"

Ex Navy Diver
Ex Archaeologist
Ex Museologist
Actively retired