cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Solar in Pismo Beach CA area

mmckell
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to put solar on my RT 170. Anyone have a recommendation for a good place to get it done? Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

KCFDCapt
Explorer
Explorer
Ping!! The mention of Jockos brings back memories of my teen age years. The Far Western in Guadalupe is another great place to enjoy an evening.

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Back in my old stomping grounds.
Been to Jockos lately?

mmckell
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for info!
@Rodger....surprised you remember that! Trip to Oregon didn't happen....I bought a house instead! Am loving living back on the central coast!

CShells
Explorer
Explorer
William Miller of Miller Solar is in that area. He's been doing solar installation since the 80s. If he can't help you, he'll know who can. He can be reached at william@millersolar.com

ffjeff
Explorer
Explorer
If you have the components to be installed call Greg at Rugged Radios. They do race radios and the like for our race car and have people that do marine and aircraft electronics installations.

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
x2 for AM Solar
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
I thought you were going to Oregon, and have amsolar do it.
Still my recommendation. If you can't get to OR. check out their dealers, they recommend Advanced RV in Newburyport Park, CA.
amsolar
If you have to stay local, be careful, there are a lot of solar installers jumping on the band wagon, so go with an established company.